921k for 2 FWDs

Started by essendon2, April 15, 2013, 12:07:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

essendon2

poor week this week! had 226k in the bank so I was going to get rid of Zorko and Karnezis.

I was thinking Franklin + Monfries, but Martin + Goldstein/NRoo is also a good option? Some advice please :-\

ShaynoB

I do like the look of Monfries. I think ill go Zork to him to.

Buddy is going ok but still reckon he will drop a lil more. Who knows what Martin will pump out next week. Haha!

Richmond have a tough 3 weeks coming up so that might hinder Martin a lil so maybe stay away.

Possibly Monfries and Stevie J? I'm presuming u have Bartel, Rocky, Kennedy?

essendon2

Quote from: ShaynoB on April 15, 2013, 12:14:52 AM

Buddy is going ok but still reckon he will drop a lil more. Who knows what Martin will pump out next week. Haha!

Richmond have a tough 3 weeks coming up so that might hinder Martin a lil so maybe stay away.

+1 have those 3
Monfries has Melbourne this week as well.. not sure about Stevie J, he's a bit inconsistent for my liking - also, still a bit underdone.

Adamant

Can you go Franklin & Cloke?

essendon2

Quote from: Adamant on April 15, 2013, 12:19:27 AM
Can you go Franklin & Cloke?
can't afford by 5k, I can go Stevie J + Cloke

Jukes

My man Trav Cloke for sure. That'd leave you with a huge 550k to spend on another forward. Would lean towards Westhoff, should put on a lot of cash and will leave you with an extra 90k to spend elsewhere.

essendon2

Quote from: Jukes on April 15, 2013, 12:28:30 AM
My man Trav Cloke for sure. That'd leave you with a huge 550k to spend on another forward. Would lean towards Westhoff, should put on a lot of cash and will leave you with an extra 90k to spend elsewhere.
sorry Jukes, my error: it's 921k**

Cloke gives me 502k to spend

ShaynoB

Quote from: essendon2 on April 15, 2013, 12:18:16 AM
Quote from: ShaynoB on April 15, 2013, 12:14:52 AM

+1 have those 3
Monfries has Melbourne this week as well.. not sure about Stevie J, he's a bit inconsistent for my liking - also, still a bit underdone.

GWS!

Cloke has been pretty good but is prefer to spend more and get StevieJ! I just love the man

Jukes

Quote from: essendon2 on April 15, 2013, 12:40:50 AM

Can still afford Westhoff and have 40k left over :P

essendon2

Quote from: Jukes on April 15, 2013, 01:25:18 AM

+1
I like Westhoff + Cloke > Franklin + Monfries

Especially with Westhoff's BE, if he scores 75, I can straight swap him for Franklin the next week! :P

Ricochet

Quote from: essendon2 on April 15, 2013, 11:08:13 AM
Quote from: Jukes on April 15, 2013, 01:25:18 AM

+1
I like Westhoff + Cloke > Franklin + Monfries

Especially with Westhoff's BE, if he scores 75, I can straight swap him for Franklin the next week! :P
Yeh i like Westhoff and Cloke combo as well