Cash Stash or Point Slayer

Started by its me lads, April 14, 2013, 11:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which Option? Vote for the 2 best options.

Zorko --> Lecras +$151k
Zorko --> Monfries +$124k
Zorko --> N.Riewoldt +$53k
Zorko --> Westhoff +$43k
Zorko --> Bartel +$18k
Zorko --> Franklin +$1k
Hold Zorko

its me lads

So I am keen to see what people rate as better trades and how much people rate having cash in the stash vs guaranteed points, essentially...

Zorko is my only real fix up area.

Current FWD line is

Cox, Rockliff, Martin, Zorko, JJK, Neade (Dwyer, Macaffer) with 66k in bank

Will go Kommer--> Crouch to generate more cash. Although Kommer still has B/E of -7-should I keep him?

Jukes

Would probably be trading him to Westhoff, should go up a lot of cash and is more safe now than last week.

Artax

nickstiges

If you can rectify your problems with the one trade of Zorko > whoever, then definitely go Kommer > Crouch, should give you more cash in the short term at least.

I'd go with Bartel or NRoo for Zorks, proven scorers and pretty consistent.

powersuperkents

I would get rid of the last option altogether ;)

Keep Kommer, Franklin will be the best player of all the options but I wouldn't get him if it means culling Kommer. But Franklin would be my decision

its me lads

Quote from: Jukes on April 14, 2013, 11:56:45 PM
Would probably be trading him to Westhoff, should go up a lot of cash and is more safe now than last week.

He is but i'm just not sure about him..

Quote from: Artax on April 15, 2013, 12:05:04 AM
I'd keep Kommer too

definitely an option

Quote from: nickstiges on April 15, 2013, 12:09:43 AM
If you can rectify your problems with the one trade of Zorko > whoever, then definitely go Kommer > Crouch, should give you more cash in the short term at least.

I'd go with Bartel or NRoo for Zorks, proven scorers and pretty consistent.

I have enough cash in the bank to just go Zorko to whoever, would be Bartel at this stage.

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 15, 2013, 12:11:34 AM
I would get rid of the last option altogether ;)

Keep Kommer, Franklin will be the best player of all the options but I wouldn't get him if it means culling Kommer. But Franklin would be my decision

haha  ;D yeah i don't really need that one.

its me lads

really leaning towards Lecras because that gives me good cash. Somone please tell me he will be a reliable premium keeper.

Windigo

Voldt if your foing the premium choice.

Lecras or Monfries. It's a dilemma for me as well!

Gus plays Suns this week and he goes allright against them, lowest score of 80. But I still can't see him maintaining it long term, but with LeCras  I see a solid 75+ a game. With the odd bag of goals attributing to a massive score...

Ricochet

I'm holding Zorko. Already dropped a bucketload of cash so I'm going to wait until he bounces back

its me lads

Im not confidnt that he'll bounce back. That's why im trading him he just doesnt look like scoring well.

Ricochet

I think he will. First game he got groin soreness early and the game on the wkend was wet and he had four FA.
If I'm wrong he's still better than his current 59 average

Windigo

Played GC, went shower, the game was on the line..Did he lift? No.

Oust ASAP.

its me lads

also had 4 FA because he was angry that he couldnt deal with the wilkinson tag.

fidou

I can't vote I have the same dilemma and its doing my head in.

Windigo

Hahaha, I can get both Voldt & Gus/LeCras. So it's kinda all right for me.  8)