Zorko to.......

Started by turry17, April 14, 2013, 09:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

turry17

So who would you trade Zorko for? Already have Rockliff, Martin, Bartel. Money isn't an issue. Have the option to swing cox into the fowards aswell. What are your plans guys?

Jukes

Moving him into the rucks (swap with Cox) and trading to Goldy.

Adamant

turry17

Reckon Pavlich?? Hasn't scored to well either

its me lads

Maybe going down to Lecras.

Will be also looking at Bartel, Thomas

Artax

Almost anyone?

Shame Maye isn't on the bubble, could be nice. Many will look at Dusty too.

Adamant

Yeah, probably don't go to Pav this week, he still has a massive B/E and will drop a lot more.

Can you afford anyone? if yes, then go to Buddy or Stevie J.

Otherwise, I'd go to Mitch Robinson personally. Looks to have just about bottomed out after his 21 in round one (still has a fairly high B/E though), and will average 95-100 from here on in IMO.

NRoo, Daisy Thomas, Goldy and cheaper options in Cloke/LeCras are all good as well.

turry17

Quote from: Adamant on April 14, 2013, 09:26:46 PM
Yeah, probably don't go to Pav this week, he still has a massive B/E and will drop a lot more.

Otherwise, I'd go to Mitch Robinson personally. Looks to have just about bottomed out after his 21 in round one (still has a fairly high B/E though), and will average 95-100 from here on in IMO.

NRoo, Daisy Thomas, Goldy and cheaper options in Cloke/LeCras are all good as well.
If I went Zorko to Lecras I would have almost 400k in the bank so I could make an upgrade anywhere on the field

Adamant

Quote from: turry17 on April 14, 2013, 09:29:42 PM
Quote from: Adamant on April 14, 2013, 09:26:46 PM

If I went Zorko to Lecras I would have almost 400k in the bank so I could make an upgrade anywhere on the field

That's very very handy! Lecca should average around the 85 mark as well. Can you post your full team please? just gives me a better idea.

Windigo

Roo, Martin, Cloke or LeCras are viable options.  :)

turry17

Sure, had a terrible week this week after being inside top 5000, only scored 1985
Baks: Goddard, Gibbs, Hanley, Goodes, Pittard, Stevenson (Terlich, Heath)

Mids: Swan, Ablett, Pendles, Jelwood, Moloney, Wines, Omeara, Viney (Whitfield, Mitchell)

Rucks: Cox, Luey (Blicavs, Daw)

Fowards: Bartel, Rockliff, Zorko, Martin, Kennedy, Dwyer (Macaffer, Neade)

$290 000 in bank

powersuperkents

Going either
1st Mayes
2nd Westhoff (still negative BE)
3rd JJK

Mayes will probably make the most cash out of the three followed by Westhoff. Does anyone actually think Westy and JJK can keep up their performances? If I get them it will purely be to produce cash

I don't want to upgrade Zorks as I see it as a waste of money I would of had if I'd just selected the player in the first place so now positively I can use this Zorks showerheap to produce some cash and fix my team.

I've though
Zorks -> Mayes
Stevenson/Goodes (least likely), Heath -> Birchall
or
O'Meara/Viney -> Swallow/Boyd

Adamant

Quote from: turry17 on April 14, 2013, 09:35:43 PM
Sure, had a terrible week this week after being inside top 5000, only scored 1985

Mids: Swan, Ablett, Pendles, Jelwood, Moloney, Wines, Omeara, Viney (Whitfield, Mitchell)

$290 000 in bank

Nice team, we have nearly an identical midfield, only I have Kommer instead of Whitfield. :P

I'd probably go straight to Buddy actually. Just for a bit of scoring stability and because he is a lock for the top 6 forwards. Get him in and set and forget. 8)

Lions01

Maybe go Westhoff should score another 100 and generate more cash, then you could trade him to a fit and firing Steve J.
If your not a fan I'd DPP Goldstein in, looking the goods and Kangas playing a good fantasy game.

turry17

Quote from: Adamant on April 14, 2013, 09:48:57 PM
Quote from: turry17 on April 14, 2013, 09:35:43 PM

$290 000 in bank

Nice team, we have nearly an identical midfield, only I have Kommer instead of Whitfield. :P

I'd probably go straight to Buddy actually. Just for a bit of scoring stability and because he is a lock for the top 6 forwards. Get him in and set and forget. 8)

Yeah think I will go Franklin or SJ which means I can get couch in for Mitchell then make an upgrade next week