Zorko to.......

Started by turry17, April 14, 2013, 09:16:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudge

I really can't remember the quote someone suggested " keep the zork on the fork" or something along the lines. But the new one should be "get rid of Zork the Dork". Sorry, i stuck up for him, but 2nd year player, everyones saying he's a prem, but why? He looks like another L Sheils at the moment. ( ignore this in the morning, because i'm having a rant, and been celebrating the showdown, so slightly intoxicated),

Ajax22

Yeah I've had enough of the speculative picks and personally I'm just going Buddy. At some point your gonna want him so might as well just do it now.

Lions01

Quote from: Ajax22 on April 15, 2013, 12:34:22 AM
Yeah I've had enough of the speculative picks and personally I'm just going Buddy. At some point your gonna want him so might as well just do it now.

Heis playing Freo this week thou, last 3 scores were 81,68,98. I'm going to wait another week and try to jump on then

Windigo

"Get rid of Zorko, the Dork."

Love it!  8)

Ricochet

I'm keeping him. Already dropped too much cash and has the potential to score big. Got bigger problems atm... Looking at you Kruezer and Varcoe

Windigo

Kreuzer was looking so good as well.

On the never again list now I suppose... :P

turry17

Have traded him to SJ and also gone Macaffer to Lecras. Was going to save that money for later but decided to get lecras in with a good draw coming up
Now have a foward line of Rockliff, Johnson, Bartel, Martin, Kennedy, Lecras (Neade, Dwyer)
Pretty happy with that. Will make a few downgrades over the next few weeks and start working on my back line and midfield