Kruezer
Pittard
Jack
Whitfield
Zorko
Goodes
Fmdt 2013, wanted to step it up this year but ive gone backwards :(

nickstiges

Happy I stayed with the 3 Richmond mids; Cotch, Lids & Dusty.
Pretty respectable score I think, probably stay around 3k overall rank though.

Spinking

Quote from: JROO8 on April 14, 2013, 09:08:38 PM
2154 for me.
Boak was great for me and awesome that I had Wines on the field. Also Dusty was just a superstar.

Reckon that's the best score I've seen anywhere JRoo. Might be a show of the win this week mate!

Possumo

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 14, 2013, 08:42:09 PM

So much pain but 5/5 league wins suggests I got off lightly.

Having Westoff probably didn't hurt!

I seem to have missed out on most of this weeks guns, and even though I was lucky enough to not have Kruzer, Varcoe and Patton, Zorko, Watson and Bellchambers underpeformed, and having Whitfield over Viney or Jones didn't help either. Had Stevenson and Pittard (as well as Petterd!), but most people are in the same boat there. I guess most of the higher teams were lucky enough to have some of the Richmond premiums in Martin, Cotchin and Deledio, of which unfortunately I have none!

Happy about the fact I got rid of Roughy for Cox (what was I thinking?!) and brought in JJK for Karnezis (most would have him by now though), and Fyfe and Wines were both really good (feel bad for any who got scared off about him being a sub and left him on the bench!).

It's early days, but it will be interesting to see if Westoff (and to a lesser extent Monfries) can keep their good form going. Either way they will certainly be making some nice coin for their owners, so grats to anyone who decided to pick them from the start or who have brought them in.

pommyadam

Quote from: Adamant on April 14, 2013, 09:07:47 PM
Quote from: Jukes on April 14, 2013, 09:02:35 PM
Only just cleared the 2k with 2017, won 4/5 leagues though :D

Guns: STANTS, CLOKE AND WINES
Spuds: Zorko, Stevenson, Pittard, O'Meara and Goodes

This week probably going Zorko and Robbo to Westhoff and Goldstein.

What is the point of those trades? Westhoff has already risen A LOT and won't be a keeper, so no point getting him now.

his projected BE is -64, and he plays GC next week
another ton should see another 70k rise, after which he'll be the most expensive forward :D

wardie

Quote from: Spinking on April 14, 2013, 09:22:06 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on April 14, 2013, 09:08:38 PM
2154 for me.
Boak was great for me and awesome that I had Wines on the field. Also Dusty was just a superstar.

Reckon that's the best score I've seen anywhere JRoo. Might be a show of the win this week mate!

Will be shattered if it is close to winning... I had 2153  >:(

Adamant

Quote from: pommyadam on April 14, 2013, 09:22:49 PM
Quote from: Adamant on April 14, 2013, 09:07:47 PM
Quote from: Jukes on April 14, 2013, 09:02:35 PM
Only just cleared the 2k with 2017, won 4/5 leagues though :D

Guns: STANTS, CLOKE AND WINES
Spuds: Zorko, Stevenson, Pittard, O'Meara and Goodes

This week probably going Zorko and Robbo to Westhoff and Goldstein.

What is the point of those trades? Westhoff has already risen A LOT and won't be a keeper, so no point getting him now.

his projected BE is -64, and he plays GC next week
another ton should see another 70k rise, after which he'll be the most expensive forward :D

I know he'll still rise a lot, but he's already missed the first big one, and the Hoff surely won't be a keeper, so... what's the point? he could be a straight swap to someone like Buddy, but I just don't see the point tbh.

ShaynoB

The worst start to a season ever for me. What's the highest (as in worst) u guys have been overall after R3 and manger to get back high.

Just been so frustrating, I'm sure there are alot of other ppl feeling the pain.

Justin Bieber

2,067 should move me up the ranks so yeah.

Mabba

Put Wines on my bench over Viney because I was so sure that he would get the sub and Mitchell would have a run. Also, left Terlich on the bench when I was going to bench Stevenson.

Cost myself 98 points and missed a massive chance to move right up the rankings just from rookie stuff ups  >:(

me

week was going so well until flowering kreuzer went down and then my whole weekend went to shower

flower this shower

RookieDTer

Pittard 28, Stevenson 40, O'Meara 54, Goodes 48, Kruezer 21 were the culprits.

Wines, Cox, Martin, McVeigh (two weeks in a row) and JJK were the heroes.

Slightly above pass marks for Goddard, JPK and the emergency-Terlich.

Par or slightly under par for the remainder.

glynman

1979...had a lot of potential this week but was screwed over like most people by a lots of low scores:

Duds: Zorko, Stevenson, Pittard, O'Meara, Goodes

Studs: Cox, Wines, Pendles, Cotchin

Ash A

Quote from: ShaynoB on April 14, 2013, 09:34:23 PM

The worst start to a season ever for me. What's the highest (as in worst) u guys have been overall after R3 and manger to get back high.

Just been so frustrating, I'm sure there are alot of other ppl feeling the pain.

Last season i was 13 893 after round 4. Ended up 42nd!!! Have faith!!!

lozza71

Yeah a good week for me coxy helped 2323. Won all 5 leagues.