Cya Zorko

Started by Nicko06, April 13, 2013, 10:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

I think Roo will be in the top 3 averaging fwds after this week? I'm on him.

Flame

Get some Zork off your fork!!

Ricochet

Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 11:12:16 AM
Quote from: Ricochet on April 14, 2013, 10:30:03 AM
Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 02:51:47 AM
I pissed Zorko off for JJK before this round started...

Man that was a nice upgrade.

Quote from: Ricochet on April 14, 2013, 01:59:16 AM
Quote from: stew42 on April 14, 2013, 01:57:22 AM
Zorko, Patton and Kreuz. What's a guy to do?
At least Zorko is playing i guess

At least Zorko is losing money and the other 2 are holding their value.
So you would keep Patton and Kruezer on your bench ???

If I had bench cover, every day of the week.

Trade Zorko this week and probably one of them... Or trade just Zorko

Trade the other two next week

Or if you trade the other two this week

and Zorko next week

You're 50K out of pocket and running out of cash easier.
I'm actually considering keeping him. He's already gonna drop 50k so I'm thinking keep him in and hopefully he can find some form and get back up in price

Nails

But why? Will probably drop another 40-50K next week

Can just trade him back in, in 3 rounds time if/when he does find form, but earn some cash by trading him out.

Bluke

Zorko to Mayes
Embley to Premium Mid.

I know Embley can make more money but he is scoring worse than most of my rooks.

its me lads

The only thing that's making me want to keep him is the fact that he has NM next week but then more importantly Melbourne the week after.

Ricochet

Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 12:43:08 PM
But why? Will probably drop another 40-50K next week

Can just trade him back in, in 3 rounds time if/when he does find form, but earn some cash by trading him out.
Because Varcoe and Kruezer are my main concerns. I dont see the point in having that much money on the bench when they will be out for so long. And having to rely on another rookie on the field.
I'm backing Zorko to bounce back and pump out some decent scores even if he does drop in price

Nails

Quote from: its me lads on April 14, 2013, 12:53:14 PM
The only thing that's making me want to keep him is the fact that he has NM next week but then more importantly Melbourne the week after.

I was saying to myself (but didn't listen to it) "ooo, he has GCS this week, he could go huge"

But who cares, he sucks now, playing a different role to last year

its me lads

Quote from: Nails on April 14, 2013, 01:05:10 PM
Quote from: its me lads on April 14, 2013, 12:53:14 PM

I was saying to myself (but didn't listen to it) "ooo, he has GCS this week, he could go huge"

But who cares, he sucks now, playing a different role to last year

very true. Not playing enough midfield. He has to go.

powersuperkents

Zorko -> JJK would of been a good trade this week, but if you do it this week you lose $100k that you could have had last week. I'm doing Zorks -> Mayes, JJK has so far proven to be a premium forward this year but I think anything can happen and it will be better to get the cash and then trade out Viney/Kommer/O'Meara to Swallow/Boyd once their prices rise or go straight to Libby

its me lads

I started with jjk so will probably take lecras. Playing more wg time and will still get goals. Consistent 80-90 average I think.

Toga

Quote from: its me lads on April 14, 2013, 01:51:32 PM
I started with jjk so will probably take lecras. Playing more wg time and will still get goals. Consistent 80-90 average I think.

Good point mate - LeCras could be a go'er for me too... Would almost give me enough cash to make an upgrade somewhere next week as well! 8)

Maric and Minson are also on my radar (using Cox' DPP)

Justin Bieber

Dusty has already out scored Zorko 8)

its me lads

Quote from: Toga on April 14, 2013, 02:26:51 PM
Quote from: its me lads on April 14, 2013, 01:51:32 PM

Good point mate - LeCras could be a go'er for me too... Would almost give me enough cash to make an upgrade somewhere next week as well! 8)

Maric and Minson are also on my radar (using Cox' DPP)
Yeah thats if zorko doesn't drop too much in price :p
Still keen on Minson? On about 5 close to half time, early days and up against tough opposition ruck whilst getting hammered in general but not good signs

Windigo

Minson off the radar for me now. Will keep Cox in the rucks and get 2 fwd options this week.  :P