Cya Zorko

Started by Nicko06, April 13, 2013, 10:46:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nicko06

So Zorko is a definite out for me this week fed up with him doesn't look like he is interested so far this yr, could trade to a number of players i reckon such as cloke Nick Reiwoldt or maybe even tex..
What are peoples thoughts??

Windigo

Nick Voldt.

Looks over the knee that hampered him late. On him. Tried and tested, won't let you down.

Jukes

Probably trading him to Voldt also.

Maybe SJ if he can pump a big last quarter.

Nicko06

Quote from: Windigo on April 13, 2013, 10:47:45 PM
Nick Voldt.

Looks over the knee that hampered him late. On him. Tried and tested, won't let you down.
yer from the couple of games i have seen him play he looks as if he is moving alot better and and kicking a little straighter

Nicko06

Quote from: Jukes on April 13, 2013, 10:49:29 PM

yer SJ is a player i want in my team at some point but would you get him straight away?? id give him a few weeks cause surely he'll come down in price a little..
I'd need to make 2 trades to get him too

Windigo

Quote from: Nicko06 on April 13, 2013, 10:50:10 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 13, 2013, 10:47:45 PM
Nick Voldt.

yer from the couple of games i have seen him play he looks as if he is moving alot better and and kicking a little straighter

There my observations also.  ;)

Quote from: Nicko06 on April 13, 2013, 10:52:40 PM
Quote from: Jukes on April 13, 2013, 10:49:29 PM

yer SJ is a player i want in my team at some point but would you get him straight away?? id give him a few weeks cause surely he'll come down in price a little..
I'd need to make 2 trades to get him too

I wouldn't go Stevie J yet. Maybe as a last upgrade...

powersuperkents

Sick of that shower cow!!! I will either downgrade to JJK or downgrade to a rookie and wait for one of my midfield rooks to peak then make the upgrade to Swallow or Boyd :) I'm happy with what I can do with this opportunity but it still has been a big setback in completing my team.. He has got his 3 strikes on my premium list so now I am permitted to trade him out and hopefully bring in Birchall/Swallow/Stevie J or Boyd

Keen on JJK but he will go up 60k and that's 60k I could of had in my bank, still see what I can do after lockout :)

owenbond007

I only got 2 bullets and several others out in front of the firing squad.  >:(

Adamant

I traded NRoo out after round 1, now everyone will bring him in lol. ::)

Might have to get him back in just so I don't feel like an idiot...

me

got rid of him this week thank the lord

BUT THEN KREUZER GOES DOWN - swear to god never getting him again, so injury prone

essendon2

zorko out
cox into fwds
goldy in

karny out
Franklin in

zorko, selwood and Watson just a few letdowns this week. 2000 if I'm lucky :/

Bluke

Hes gone.

Robinson looks to be on the improve. BE of 122 though.

Pav will be cheap in a few weeks

Money

Well Patton is gone so i'l probably downgrade to Rowe, giving me 80k plusm my 120k in th bank, so I can trade zorko to anyone (thinking bartel)

LF

Yep his is gone next week already know who to as well.

Yeah Robbo was better

Doesn`t seem to be any forward option screaming pick me just hope the likes of Stevie.J and Thomas can prove different.

its me lads

I'll be having a close look at franklin, thomas or Bartel