Main Menu

I feel for you guys.

Started by Wes Mantooth, April 13, 2013, 07:47:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wes Mantooth

As a port supporter, who has been with my club since 1996 and earlier with the magpies in the SANFL (ie. an actual port supporter not a bandwagon jumper) I know from the last 5 years what's you're going through and hope what ever it is that's holding you back gets sorted properly so we have a successful Demons in the AFL once again.

Colliwobblers

First half was great - any decent team would still beat them on that performance, but the effort and intent was there, it was great to see.

Reckon 90% of Dee's fans would be a lot happier after this effort, but yeah still a long hard road ahead largely devoid of 4 point wins, but there are plenty of other wins that can happen and need to happen along the way, and I think the first half effort was a small win.

Big Mac

I was at the game and was so happy after the first half. Me and all the other supporters cheered them off the ground because they were actually going for the ball. But then as soon as the eagles started kicking a few goals in the 3rd, they gave up. Hands on hips, shaking their heads, but not actually doing anything to stop the goals. Just like last week.

TeeJay

Worst side I have ever seen play. And I saw fitzroy in their darkest days

Ziplock

Quote from: Wes Mantooth on April 13, 2013, 07:47:35 PM
As a port supporter, who has been with my club since 1996 and earlier with the magpies in the SANFL (ie. an actual port supporter not a bandwagon jumper) I know from the last 5 years what's you're going through and hope what ever it is that's holding you back gets sorted properly so we have a successful Demons in the AFL once again.

yeah...

but what you've had for the last 5 years, melbs also had for the last 5 years...

jamesalex

I don't feel for them, let them drown in misery

Wes Mantooth