WXV Round 4 - Pumas look to set record, Royals/Suns in blockbuster.

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 03:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

PNL

DEF: J. Harbrow, D. Myers, L. Mcpharlin, P. Davis.
MIDS: M. Priddis (VC), C. Wingard, D. Rich, D. Shiel.
RUCK: J. Griffin.
FWDS: C. Rioli, J. Westhoff (C), L. Jones, T. Goldsack.
INTER: N. Jones, K. Simpson.
EMERG: H. Grundy(69), C. Smith, B. Maister.

Purple 77

Stokes <3

Has averaged pretty much spot on 100 this season! Didn't see this form coming, and to think I tried to trade him..... and that people rejected him lol

1/103 so far

Will get to cheer (shun) Buddy in person today, so be careful Buddy, the coach is watching  :o

Another 13 goals in Tassie would be nice.... just saying

Nige

Quote from: ossie85 on April 20, 2013, 05:22:01 AM
Quote from: NigeyS on April 19, 2013, 10:32:41 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on April 19, 2013, 05:56:59 PM
Waiting on Seoul and Wellington

Hey Os, just talking to JB and because he's banned Koop was supposed to post the Seoul team but didn't, he's asked that you use their XV from last week. Also, if possible, getting Macaffer swapped for Jordan Roughead although he understands if this is not possible.  :)

Thanks Nige

I'm a little confused why Koop didn't ask this himself?

In any case, no, his team will be selected on preferences... That team is:

D: B Gibbs (Capt), C Yarran, P Duffield, B Ellis
M: B Deledio, P Dangerfield, T Scully, J Corey
R: B McEvoy (V-Capt)
F: JJ Kennedy, J Bolton, Jordan Roughead, Alwyn Davey
I: H Hocking, T Hunt
E: L Anthony, S Coniglio, H Ballantyne

And they get an official warning. Another late team will likely lead to the loss of a premiership point

:(

Not sure why Koop hadn't done anything, but at least it's good to see JB is committed even while banned.  :)

CrowsFan

Probably because Koop is the most unreliable guy ever. Barely ever posts his team for the APL either.

KoopKicka

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 20, 2013, 11:26:08 AM
Probably because Koop is the most unreliable guy ever. Barely ever posts his team for the APL either.

And yet Ive asked you to send me a simple 15 second PM at the start of each round and Ill go over and post, you cant even do that. I have a life ::) Ive had a vrery sharp decline in my FF activity since about October last year because of one of my Grandmas health, and yesterday morning she was rushed to hospital and was there from 11am to when I left at 9:30, I got on to quickly check my two fantasy comps hadnt gone AWOL. Im not using this as an excuse, but I do lead a life outside of FF. So apologies for not submitting a team. But sometimes life gets in the way. Or in my case. Usually.

ossie85

I did send you a pm koop and didn't help you post here.

Having a 'life' is nice, well done on that, but if you can't commit the time you should pull out of comps.

KoopKicka

Quote from: ossie85 on April 20, 2013, 12:03:58 PM

I did send you a pm koop and didn't help you post here.

Having a 'life' is nice, well done on that, but if you can't commit the time you should pull out of comps.

Im not talking about Worlds oss in regards to CF's reply. Talking about APL.

The life thing was more in response to CF's jab.

In regards to Worlds, thankyou for sending me a PM Oss, the first time I managed to get on chat after that since I was up in the country with my grandparents was Thursday night. We had a chat. Then I logged off and was gonna post the team in the morning. Which I never got the chance to do. So sorry for that. Nothing I could do and will come back strong next week!

CF, sometimes you dont even have the stupid thread up yet ::) So mate, life gets in the way of everyone sometimes. Includingyuou, but I respect that, and so should you. Yes, I should probably lift my game a bit more. But I dont even get a PM which IVE ASKED FOR, so to call me un-reliable is harsh.

CrowsFan

Koop it may not be up at the start of the week, but it's always up by the Friday deadline. Every week lockout is midnight on Friday so it's pretty simple to come on and post Friday night. Shouldn't need a pm requiring you to remember that each week. If there are midweek games I do send out reminders to everyone.

KoopKicka

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 20, 2013, 12:45:20 PM
Koop it may not be up at the start of the week, but it's always up by the Friday deadline. Every week lockout is midnight on Friday so it's pretty simple to come on and post Friday night. Shouldn't need a pm requiring you to remember that each week. If there are midweek games I do send out reminders to everyone.

True, however Ive asked for one as I can be rather busy. Apologies if you cant do that. Will try to lift my game. :)

AFEV

Lee and Siposs both late outs. Scott Watters IHY.

At least Birch (c) and Cloke are doing well

Nails

Quote from: Nails on April 19, 2013, 11:13:19 PM
D - Scotland, SD Thompson, Gilbert, Burgoyne 153
M - Swan (C) 336(168x2), Kornes (VC), Carrazzo, Barlow 95
R - Cox
F - Johnson (97), Chapman (101), Petrie, Schulz
UTI - Cross, Brennan
EMG - Bradley 78, Dalziell, Osborne 45

Decent start

198 not bad for 2 forwards to start the round.

4/446 so far - once supercoach updates get to include captain swan :)

On track for our best score so far this season - without Boyd :o

EDIT: 782/5 (c played)

vs.

Def: N.Grima, M.Johnson (45), D.Nicholson, S.Butler
Mid: S.Pendlebury 210 (105x2) (C), A.Swallow (VC), B.McLean, J.Ziebell
Ruc: J.MacMillan (OOP)
Fwd: J.Riewoldt 93, M.Robinson, D.Zorko, A. Hall
Int: B.Cunnington, C.Jones

348/3 (c played)

Match Status:
Armadillos lead by 434 with 2 extra players having played.

Jay

Horrible start for Pacific. Leaving it all up to captain Rocky again...

Maca24

Quote from: Maca24 on April 19, 2013, 10:52:22 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on April 16, 2013, 09:49:19 PM
Great work Ossie! Good read, hard game ahead (:

Mexico City Suns:

Def: B.Goddard (117), C.Enright (76), S.Hurn, J.Adcock.
Mids: S.Sidebottom (136), S.Thompson (VC), B.Ebert, B.Moloney.
Rucks: I.Maric (C, 202).
Frwds: J.Bartel (70), N.Riewoldt (88), J.Lewis (87), A.Goodes (79).
Bench: L.Hodge (68), M.Lecras.
Emg: S.Crameri (Replaced by Goodes), D.Merrett, M.Blicavs (47).

No changes at all, even the emergencies are the same!
Inspiring stuff last week, with Hodge, Moloney, Maric and NRoo fantastic.
Sidebottom had an uncharacteristic shocker, and needs to bounce back.

roo boys!

Armadillos killing it looks like we're in a spot of bother! Captain pendles can't save us anymore.

MJ very disappointing again.

AFEV

Now Bennell is out as well. That will show me for picking Macrae as a token EMG. >:(