WXV Round 4 - Pumas look to set record, Royals/Suns in blockbuster.

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 03:00:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Nails

Oh well, I'm happy with the Armadillos' record setting score.

Looking forward to the return of Boyd next week and Boomer Harvey in 3 weeks. Return of Chad Cornes would be nice too (although unlikely).

Admittedly scared for our match next week vs. the Pumas. If I could trade this weeks score for whatever I score next week I would i.e. if I was offered 187 for next week's score and had to cop whatever next week's score is, I would.

Hopefully we can pull out a big score again.

Hugest disappointment for the Armadillos so far has been the fact we traded AWAY Westhoff

DazBurg

Quote from: Nails on April 21, 2013, 09:00:19 PM

Looking forward to the return of Boyd next week and Boomer Harvey in 3 weeks. Return of Chad Cornes would be nice too (although unlikely).

Admittedly scared for our match next week vs. the Pumas. If I could trade this weeks score for whatever I score next week I would i.e. if I was offered 187 for next week's score and had to cop whatever next week's score is, I would.

Hugest disappointment for the Armadillos so far has been the fact we traded AWAY Westhoff
that has worked out brilliantly for us :P

Boomz

Damn... lucky we won. Henderson & Motlop very likely to come in next week... Jetta one that is going to get dropped >:(

Holz

Quote from: Nails on April 21, 2013, 09:00:19 PM

not as painful as the hoff but:

Boak
2012: 90.2
201: 117.3