WXV Round 7 - Wolves to test top 4 claims against Revolution

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 02:58:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MajorLazer

Jukes, you've named Tuck twice in that team, so I think you will be getting Seedsman's score.

Unless I've forgotten who the other Tuck is.

ossie85

Yep, ML is right...

Seedsman comes in, the other two emergencies are pumped up 1, and your third emergency is based on preferences which is.... Dustin Fletcher.

Nails

Was considering making Redden an emg so I'd have something other than midfield emergencies...

Maybe he should be a UTI :o 28 DT with 11:32 to go in 1st quarter!

Will probably end with 40 SC after 4 quarters though lol.

Purple 77

ossie85

Very surprising, Wells has had a very good year. Would have thought be up there in the B&F.

Early injury might happen!

Purple 77

Quote from: ossie85 on May 11, 2013, 04:45:15 PM

Very surprising, Wells has had a very good year. Would have thought be up there in the B&F.

Early injury might happen!

Second most disposals at North behind Swallow this year, amazing.

Just as well, if I took the (C) off Buddy, would have gone to Wells lol, faith rewarded!

kilbluff1985

Tokyo Samurai

Def: N. Suban, T. Richards, J. Carlisle 104, B. Stratton                                          =104
Mids: K. Jack (C), C. Judd(VC), L. Shuey 65, S. Selwood 111                                 =176
Rucks: T. West 54                                                                                        =54
Utilities: S. Mitchell, L. Parker
Forwards: S. Motlop 102, L. Dahlhaus, S. Hampson, L. Jetta                                  =102

Emergencies: B. McGlynn, J. Lonergan, R. Henderson

436/5

ossie85

A very quick update...

Beijing Bears   585   8
Berlin Brewers   481   5
Buenos Aires Armadillos   445   4
Cairo Sands   458   5
Cape Town Cobras   226   3
Dublin Destroyers   603   6
London Royals   343   5
Mexico City Suns   855   9
Moscow Spetsnaz   490   6
New Delhi Tigers   439   6
New York Revolution   187   3
Pacific Islanders   497   3
PNL Reindeers   426   4
Sao Paulo Pumas   305   4
Seoul Magpies   448   5
Tokyo Samurai   436   5
Toronto Wolves   267   3
Wellington Warriors   343   6

AFEV

We look to be headed for our 3rd straight loss. :-[

Our mids just aren't performing...

roo boys!

546/6 according to my calculations, not entirely sure how correct that is, may have forgotten a game in there haha.

Hopefully Spitta's OK :-/ Was sitting right above the benches and he was able to put weight on it and walk (to an extent) so hopefully not too bad. Only iced once the game was over. Not as bad as first thought hopefully. Apparently just bruising.

Pendles starting quietly Sid.

AFEV

Quote from: roo boys! on May 11, 2013, 08:35:44 PM
546/6 according to my calculations, not entirely sure how correct that is, may have forgotten a game in there haha.

Hopefully Spitta's OK :-/ Was sitting right above the benches and he was able to put weight on it and walk (to an extent) so hopefully not too bad. Only iced once the game was over. Not as bad as first thought hopefully. Apparently just bruising.

Cloke even quieter and Crozier sub!
You can't out-underachieve us. ;)

At least Pyke (the 533rd pick way back in the original draft) is doing well, averaging 93 and looks set to post another ton. Glad this Canadian has seen the light. :))

Nails

D - Brennan, Scotland, Burgoyne, SD Thompson 85
M - Swan (C), Kornes (VC) 102, Barlow, Boyd 71
R - Warnock
F - Petrie 122, Cox 96, Johnson 123, Harvey 119
INT - Carrazzo, Schulz 124
EMG - Cross, Dalziell, J. McKenzie

842/8

Welcome to the club Boomer. Looking forward to having Chapman back soon. Need a replacement for Boyd.

AFEV

Quote from: Sid on May 11, 2013, 09:12:38 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on May 11, 2013, 08:35:44 PM

Cloke even quieter and Crozier sub!
You can't out-underachieve us. ;)

At least Pyke (the 533rd pick way back in the original draft) is doing well, averaging 93 and looks set to post another ton. Glad this Canadian has seen the light. :))
Jinxed him.

CrowsFan

My Chumps

I'll trade you Hawkins for him? :P

Most have had a shocker but Kennedy trying his best to keep me in this one...