WXV Round 11 - Cobras/Armadillos and Suns/Spetsnaz clash

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 02:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: Purple 77 on June 10, 2013, 06:22:26 PM
But, miracles are rare and I'm not counting on one, congratulations New York.
Have you considered that Macrae/Stevens/Crozier may not play? Has been something I've been sweating on since the round started...Also if Birchall is a late out again I will get stuck with Batchelor (Schofield, Fisher, Dempsey all missing) and he might not get named either. Which would give me OOP players.

Lots yet to happen. :)

Ringo

We are sucking now

Royals Update

Defenders:TUOHY, Zach (65) ; MACKIE, Andrew (74)  O'BRIEN, Harry (78); REILLY, Brent (78)
Mids:  MACKAY, David/Danyle Pearce ;  HANNEBERY, Daniel  (126);STANTON, Brent (106); McVEIGH, Jarrad (105)
Ruck: LAIRD, Rory oop (35)
Forwards: HILL, Josh(55)  STAKER, Brent; MAYNE, Chris;  WINDERLICH, Jason (85);
Utilities: PEARCE, Danyle/ Ben Reid (78), RAMPE, Dane (96)
Emergencies: REID, Ben (79) , BROADBENT, Matthew, LYNCH, Quentin (107), CACHIA, Jaryd (55), BROWN, Mitch (47)
982/12 (Captain played).

May be upset by the Reindeers unless last 3 pull out big games next week.

Justin Bieber

PNL Reindeers

Back: J. Harbrow (114), D. Myers (69), L. McPharlin, M. Williams (78).
Mids: M. Priddis (VC) (119), N. Jones (89), C. Wingard, K. Simpson (117).
Ruck: M. Lobbe.
Fwds: C. Rioli, M. Pavlich, J. Westhoff, T. Lynch (78).
Inter: L. Ball (C) (119*2 = 238), F. Ray (82).
Emg: N. Lower, H. Grundy (68), L. Casboult (79), C. Smith, L. Jones.

984/9 with Captain played. Have the edge on Ringo so far with good all round performance by the team this round! Ball had a solid game and looks to be the best Captain I could have chosen (along with Priddis).

Pearce + Staker + Mayne VS McPharlin + Wingard + Lobbe + Rioli/Casboult + Pavlich/Jones + Westhoff. Would think we are home here with the players to come. Had to hope for a bad round from the Royals for the upset to be possible, we need those wins :-\.

CrowsFan

So my game against Wellington comes down to this next week...

Me vs Him
Hartlett vs Lester
Houli vs Morris
Roughead vs Bewick
Gunston vs Karnezis
Minson vs Hannath
171 vs Isaac Smith
171 vs Foley
172 vs Mzungu
HGA (currently 54) vs Golby

Think I've got this in the bag...

Maca24

Sidebottom (119) as captain was a good decision. Waite unreal  :-*

S.Thompson (68) and Goodes (39) woeful. flower you Goodesy.

My Chumps

Toga

Quote from: Toga on June 07, 2013, 06:34:35 PM
BEIJING THUNDER

DEF: Cale Hooker (68), Darren Glass Luke Tapscott (14), Jackson Thurlow (72), E.Yeo

MID: Matt Rosa (57), Oli Wines (VC), Kane Mitchell, Liam Shiels

RUC: Matthew Kreuzer (C) (89 x 2 = 178)

FWD: Sam Kerridge (33), Ben Kennedy (78), Sam Mayes, Eddie Betts (32)

UTI: Daniel Kerr (78), Dean Brogan

EMG: S.Gumbleton, L.Tapscott, N.Jetta, R.Tarrant

RUNNING TOTAL: 610 from 9 (including C)

:(

Nige

Cheer up Toges! You'll be on our side next week, the winning side.  ;)

My Chumps

Probably enough to beat the Cobras this weekend Tog!  :P

Toga

Haha cheers boys.

It's a bit depressing seeing the scores the team puts up this week. It's pretty rare for us to have all of our best XV on the park at once, it's even more depressing to see the scores guys like Liam Shiels, Matt Rosa, Tapscott put up every week. :(

Hopefully Q and I will be able to pull off some trades that will make us more competitive next year.

My Chumps

I'm sure you will man. You've at least got a bit of young talent to build from! Kreuzer, Wines, Thurlow, Yeo, Kerridge, Kennedy and Mayes.

Toga

AFEV

Quote from: My Chumps on June 11, 2013, 08:54:30 PM
I'm sure you will man. You've at least got a bit of young talent to build from! Kreuzer, Wines, Thurlow, Yeo, Kerridge, Kennedy and Mayes.
Yep, as a fellow young team we will likely be looking to secure some 2 for 1 deals with Beijing. Adds to their depth and adds to our top line. Sure others will look to do the same.

Toga

Hopefully so Sid - but no one is gonna rip us off like the last coaches got ripped off! :P

Some of our older lads will almost certainly be on the table for the right offer. ;)

JBs-Hawks