WXV Round 12 - Thunder/Islanders battle for Spoon

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 02:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Quote from: My Chumps on June 30, 2013, 08:32:33 PM
How did that happen... Man, this game is depressing me.
You came up against the Reindeers in hot form 8). And we are missing Pav and Rioli :o.

roo boys!

Had a feeling the reserves would go pretty well this week! Nicholson pisses me off really, STRING SOME CONSISTENT GAMES TOGETHER SON haha

Good that Goose is back, unfortunate as he was in my XV, then out of it Friday afternoon when he didn't make the Lions cut, then he comes in late and scores well :P

AFEV

Gee, a Carlton supporter names the team for Beijing and all of a sudden there are tanking accusations. Hint Q, you already won the Kreuzer Cup. ;)

Figured it was just a misunderstanding. :)

Master Q

Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2013, 09:18:15 PM
Gee, a Carlton supporter names the team for Beijing and all of a sudden there are tanking accusations. Hint Q, you already won the Murphy-Gibbs-Kreuzer Cup. ;)

:P

JBs-Hawks

Sooooo lads! 

Who you taking, Boyd or Aish? :P

AFEV

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 30, 2013, 09:21:12 PM
Sooooo lads! 

Both would be pretty poor choices for #1 I would think. Boyd you could argue I suppose, but Billings has better scoring potential.

Toga

Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2013, 09:18:15 PM
Gee, a Carlton supporter names the team for Beijing and all of a sudden there are tanking accusations. Hint Q, you already won the Kreuzer Cup. ;)

Hahahaha Kreuzer Cup! Gold, Sid! ;D

Nige

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: Sid on June 30, 2013, 09:22:35 PM
Quote from: JBs-Hawks on June 30, 2013, 09:21:12 PM
Sooooo lads! 

Both would be pretty poor choices for #1 I would think. Boyd you could argue I suppose, but Billings has better scoring potential.

Wouldn't judge Aishs scoring potential on his u18 performances as he was still  recovering from injury. Look at his SANFL gf stats for scoring potential ;)

CrowsFan

Absolutely shocking performance this week by the Pumas! Terrible scores everywhere! You can be guaranteed there will be changes for the upcoming match against the Wolves which we really need to win!

Nige

South Australians overrate Aish. Victorians overrate Boyd. But after doing my research lately, there are several players that could be picked first on 'scoring potential'.

CrowsFan

Also congrats to Cairo. They fought well and got an unexpected win :)

Nige

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2013, 10:42:59 PM
Also congrats to Cairo. They fought well and got an unexpected win :)

Cheers CF, needed a big scalp! After our close loss to Mexico City that should have been a win, I was really hoping we'd get up. I'm really happy that we're managing to perform when we have some key outs.

Jukes

Sao Paulo score 131, Mexico 139 and Buenos Aires 114, what has this world come to!

Top three showing a lot of vulnerability, liking my chances at a home qualifying final.
Unless Buenos Aires can get their stars back they could lose a few in the run home.
Sao Paulo still have to play in Mexico and, as they showed this week, can score poorly.
And even Mexico showed vulnerability after just a 5 point win over Tokyo this week.

Could be a very exciting run home!

If my whole team can score good together, the sky's the limit. Had Fyfe and Ward 68, Dusty and NicNat 73 and Heater 70, all poor scores from guns who are all in the top 10 in my best and fairest, yet still scored over 150. Was helped out by Frawley and Seedsy killing it though :P

roo boys!

Quote from: CrowsFan on June 30, 2013, 10:41:28 PM
Absolutely shocking performance this week by the Pumas! Terrible scores everywhere! You can be guaranteed there will be changes for the upcoming match against the Wolves which we really need to win!
Ditto! Should be a good clash.

Ablett squaring off against Pendles, will my decision to take Pendles 1st in the draft come back to bite me? Nah :P