WXV Round 13 - New York/London mini-Elimination Final

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 02:52:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on July 06, 2013, 02:43:10 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on July 06, 2013, 02:03:47 PM
FFS! Houli pulled out now, and I think probably the first this season I haven't had a defender in my emergency list. This round has turned to shower! >:(

Ossie how do we decide who plays in defense to get half points? Is it Taylor Adams or Sam Jacobs?

Try to be fair for these situations - generally maximise points
That's the answer I was hoping for haha! Doubt it's going to make a difference though my team is getting slaughtered... :(

Nige

Johannisen subbed for Alexandria. Please don't be too serious...  :(

Purple 77

Jukes

D: H. Shaw 115, R. Murphy 75, J. Hombsch, J. Frawley
M: R. Griffen (c) 107x2, N. Fyfe (vc), P. Seedsman 81, A. Treloar 102
R: N. Naitanui
F: D. Martin 85, A. Monfries, T. Vickery 72, J. Darling
U: M. Walters, C. Ward 55

Emg: L. Adams (M/F) 117, J. Thomas (M) 94, S. May (D/F)

Currently 799 from 8+1...not good enough. Ward already dropped for next week, Adams or Thomas to take his place.

Purple 77

And that my friends, is atrocious. All four of my Richmond players didn't surpass 70.

Very disappointed. Mexico just have to jog the rest of the way.

CrowsFan

Devon Smith with a 107 point turnaround between his most recent 2 scores. Typically it has to be the week I drop him ::) How can anyone be so inconsistent? :o

Nige

Cairo Progress - 345/4

Backs: P.Hanley, N.Malceski, D.Stanley, B.Goodes 111
Mids: R.Douglas, D.Armitage, B.Sewell, S.Grigg 90
Ruck: O.Stephenson 77
Fwds: D.Hale, L.Breust, P.Puopolo, T.Dickson 67
Bench: C.Pearce, N.Dal Santo

Emerg: C.Newman 45, M.Hutchings, S.Mumford

Captain: N.Malceski
Vice: R.Douglas

Stanley on 36 at half time, Hanley 62. This is good.

MajorLazer

Kinda wish we went with Hanley captain now, but it's still early days.

Nige

Quote from: MajorLazer on July 06, 2013, 06:17:09 PM
Kinda wish we went with Hanley captain now, but it's still early days.

My bad, but we'll see how Eski goes too.  ;)

MajorLazer

My Chumps

Nick Haynes scores 114 in the reserves. Promising signs for the future!

roo boys!

Toronto Wolves Rd13
Def: N.Grima (103), M.Johnson, M.Maguire (96), D.Nicholson
Mid: S.Pendlebury (308), A.Swallow (78), J.Ziebell (109), B.McLean (114)
Ruc: P.Ryder
Fwd: J.Riewoldt (45), D.Zorko (92), M.Robinson (66), A.Hall (58)
Int: B.Cunnington (68), C.Young (36 )

Emg:  A.Edwards (52), C.Jones, A.McGrath (8 )

1173/12, capt played

Those crappy Pumas Rd13
Jacobs/2, Hartlett, Waters, Roberton
Ablett Adams (44), Sloane, Zaharakis, Masten
Minson (228)
Walker (108), Roughead, Gunston, Porplyzia
Hill, Duncan

380/3, capt played

Forward line absolutely atrocious, Scotty Thompson destroyed JRoo. Zorko only respectable score in there. Cunners was lifting in the last quarter on track for a decent enough 85+ before he got subbed off. I think I've got it right with Sauce coming in to fill Houli's spot and Adams covering Ablett? Pumas would still be in the box seat, Roughy, Gunston, Duncan tonight could turn the game, along with Masten, Waters, Sloane, Sauce and Porpoise in the other game.

CrowsFan

Quote from: roo boys! on July 06, 2013, 07:55:02 PM
Forward line absolutely atrocious, Scotty Thompson destroyed JRoo. Zorko only respectable score in there. Cunners was lifting in the last quarter on track for a decent enough 85+ before he got subbed off. I think I've got it right with Sauce coming in to fill Houli's spot and Adams covering Ablett? Pumas would still be in the box seat, Roughy, Gunston, Duncan tonight could turn the game, along with Masten, Waters, Sloane, Sauce and Porpoise in the other game.
Ossie was saying it will be done to maximise my points, so I'm guessing Jacobs will score more than Adams, so hopefully Adams will get the half points.

Gee I have a lot of players in tonight's 2 games! Duncan, Masten and Waters all started solidly, but Porps and Gunston absolutely no impact so far! Wouldn't say I'm in the box seat at all rb, need all my players to average 100 each to get past you!

roo boys!

Ah yep that makes sense. That would take 22 off your current score (halving Adams) but means you get Sauce's whole score.

We'll have a lot better idea how it sits after tonight's games finish up!

CrowsFan

Yeah certainly will. Hartlett, Zaha, Roberton and Hill vs Ryder, Nicholson, Johnson and HGA tomorrow...