WXV Round 14 - Top of the Table clash! Suns/Armadillos.

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 02:50:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Maca24

Toga

Quote from: ossie85 on July 14, 2013, 08:08:55 PM
Meanwhile, 153 point thrashing in the reserves was painful to watch!

Get used to it! :P

Not gonna lie, I'm actually pretty happy with this week's effort! Team is finally starting to show something! :)

ossie85

Quote from: Maca24 on July 14, 2013, 08:32:09 PM
Goddard not good enough to get in the best? :P

100 gets you in the club, 97 doesn't :P

Maca24

Quote from: ossie85 on July 14, 2013, 08:47:08 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on July 14, 2013, 08:32:09 PM
Goddard not good enough to get in the best? :P

100 gets you in the club, 97 doesn't :P
He got scaled down, my bad :P

Holz

Quote from: Nails on July 14, 2013, 08:15:13 PM
Thanks Dublin  :-*

no problem nails, you say that now but not sure you want Dublin sneaking into the finals.

140 with hansen getting a zero and watts getting under 30.

I could have easily have gone 150+

anyone worried about dublin yet?

ossie85

Sorry! My bad, Dublin got 137 not 140 - doesn't make a real difference. (Doubled Watts not Hansen)

Nails

140 is a minnow score.

Dillos average 150 and come finals time we should have most our stars back. Our missing stars brought down our average a fair bit.

Dillos have played the Pumas way too many times this season. Once in WXV, twice in champs league and looks like there could be a Puma vs. Dillos final (or two)

Hope we finish in 2nd and after we beat Puma with HGA we won't even come up against Dublin as they'll already be eliminated ;)

CrowsFan

If you finish 2nd then I will most likely finish 4th because I will most likely have lost a game, which would mean Moscow would go past me too...

Nails

There's like only 0.3% between us on the ladder and with some subpar teams for us to play against us I reckon we can sneak in.

A few guns to return eventually I hope. Stevie J will probably wreck us and get suspended.

CrowsFan

Ah didn't realise percentage was so close! Well I play the Tigers this week so will boost my percentage up more, then Dublin and Mexico, amazingly Dublin is now a danger game too! :o

Maca24

I hope I don't have to play Pumas in week 1 finals, that seems more like a punishment for finishing first!

CrowsFan

Haha that does sound like a punishment! Maybe you should throw your game against me in round 17 to ensure I finish second? ;)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on July 14, 2013, 08:16:14 PM
Another honourable loss to the Reindeers, who will be regretting dropping Luke Ball. Toronto keep top 4 hopes alive.

And an epic battle in the reserves

PNL Reindeers (21.10.136) lost to Toronto Wolves (21.13.139)

Best
PNL: N Jones, K Simpson, TT Lynch
Toronto: S Pendlebury, B Cunnington, P Ryder, A Swallow

Late Changes
Toronto: A Hall replaced M Robinson

Club Debut
Toronto: L Greenwood

Reserves
Marseille Kings (23.14.152) lost to Toronto Wolves (24.16.160)

Best
Marseille: L Ball, F Ray, C Smith, H Grundy
Toronto: A Embley, J MacMillan, D Nicholson, C Jones, C Young

Shiel been in hot form, and if he wasn't tagging could have won it :'(. Or if we played say Jones over TDL... We're like the Kangas this year, winning a few, losing alot of close matches and won't make the finals.

Quote from: ossie85 on July 14, 2013, 08:21:23 PM
Suns basically secure the minor premiership, while Buenos Aires score in the reserves for the first time since round 10
I don't know why I laughed at that ;D.