WXV Round 15 - Do or die for Magpies, Brewers, Revolution and Destroyers

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AFEV

Quote from: elephants on July 21, 2013, 08:28:31 PM
Despite not yet chalking up a win I reckon NDT are showing real signs of improvement under their new coach ;)
Kinda like how Melbourne 'improved' under Neil Craig?

Sure, why not? :P

Nige

Quote from: My Chumps on July 21, 2013, 08:30:38 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on July 21, 2013, 07:51:24 PM
The Cobras notch up there best score of the season! While Moscow's run of form is well and truly over.

Cape Town Cobras (23.15.153) defeated Moscow Spetsnaz (21.15.141)

Best
Cape Town: A Cooney, T Cotchin, JP Kennedy, C Sylvia, J Cameron
Moscow: R Griffen, D Martin

WXV Debut
Cape Town: J Hall

Reserves
Cape Town Cobras (19.10.124) defeated Siberian Wolverines (12.11.83)

Best
Cape Town: S Dwyer, E Curnow, N Haynes, L Dunn, J Gwilt
Siberia: J Thomas, S May, R Tambling, T Vickery
Dayum! Who saw that coming? Perhaps the Cobras perform better without a coach? :P

Absolutely chuffed after a terrible run of form. No doubting our top 8 position now.

153? Good try Cape Town, but Cairo's now the better team in Africa.  ;)

My Chumps

Quote from: NigeyS on July 21, 2013, 08:39:24 PM
The Cobras notch up there best score of the season! While Moscow's run of form is well and truly over.

Best

WXV Debut

Reserves

Best
Dayum! Who saw that coming? Perhaps the Cobras perform better without a coach? :P

Absolutely chuffed after a terrible run of form. No doubting our top 8 position now.

Oh we'll see ;)

ossie85

A Cairo v Cape Town Africa Cup elimination final is still on the cards!

Nige

Quote from: ossie85 on July 21, 2013, 08:41:17 PM

Not if we sneak in to the top 4.  :P Unlikely I know, but if somehow Moscow falls to the Tigers and Samurai...  ;D

My Chumps

Quote from: ossie85 on July 21, 2013, 08:41:17 PM

Could be huge! I hope so ;)

Nige

Quote from: My Chumps on July 21, 2013, 08:40:13 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on July 21, 2013, 08:39:24 PM

Best

WXV Debut

Reserves

Best

Oh we'll see ;)

You're in da-Nile.  :P ;D

CrowsFan

Well gotta thank Ablett for getting me to 150. Only 3 players cracking the tonne is very disappointing and will be expecting better next week against what has turned out to be a massive danger game against Dublin! Loser could be eliminated from World Idol too!

Imagine this for a scenario... I beat Dublin next week (Dublin eliminated from Idol) and Mexico loses to New York. Then the final round would have so much at stake between maca and I. The winner would get the minor premiership and claim the World Idol! :o

Nails

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 21, 2013, 08:59:18 PM
Well gotta thank Ablett for getting me to 150. Only 3 players cracking the tonne is very disappointing and will be expecting better next week against what has turned out to be a massive danger game against Dublin! Loser could be eliminated from World Idol too!

Imagine this for a scenario... I beat Dublin next week (Dublin eliminated from Idol) and Mexico loses to New York. Then the final round would have so much at stake between maca and I. The winner would get the minor premiership and claim the World Idol! :o

Unless I smash out my next two wins and finish on top with a better percentage.

With our players to return from suspension and injury this week we should have a full team + emergencies. Dillos should be back from here on out.

AFEV

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 21, 2013, 08:59:18 PM

Lets go New York! :P

Jukes

Not a bad effort, ofc every flowering player for CT guns it. Can't we dock him 13 points for not submitting?

Play Darling and he scores 23, drop him and he scores 109, bring him back and he scores 41..if I ever try and play him again shoot me in the head.

We probably don't deserve to be in the top 4 right now, boys better win the next two weeks, and find some form while we're at it.

Nige

Quote from: Jukes on July 21, 2013, 09:28:19 PM
Not a bad effort, ofc every flowering player for CT guns it. Can't we dock him 13 points for not submitting?

Play Darling and he scores 23, drop him and he scores 109, bring him back and he scores 41..if I ever try and play him again shoot me in the head.

We probably don't deserve to be in the top 4 right now, boys better win the next two weeks, and find some form while we're at it.

Tank the next two weeks and let Cairo into the top 4. ;D

Also, can we have Darling?  :P

Maca24

Interesting hypotheticals CF and Nails, but I think I've won the minor premeirship :P
My team looks stronger than New Yorks, I think it would take a huge upset.

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on July 22, 2013, 11:28:28 AM
Interesting hypotheticals CF and Nails, but I think I've won the minor premeirship :P

You mustn't have heard...

We're lending NY Harvey, Swan and SD Thompson this week. I think CF is lending them Ablett too.

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on July 22, 2013, 11:46:12 AM
Quote from: Maca24 on July 22, 2013, 11:28:28 AM

You mustn't have heard...

We're lending NY Harvey, Swan and SD Thompson this week. I think CF is lending them Ablett too.
:o :( :'(
Toronto might give us Pendles ;)