WXV Round 15 - Do or die for Magpies, Brewers, Revolution and Destroyers

Started by ossie85, April 13, 2013, 02:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Honestly, I think Cairo could win the remaining 3 games. The game against Toronto is going to be huge!

Nails

QuotePaul Chapman will make a comeback in the VFL this Friday night

Not only do we have 3 players flowered over through suspension...

Chapman is returning to the wrong competition :'(

Though good to see he's getting fit again. It's going to be a huge struggle for Dillos to get top 2 after 3 suspensions this week and would be surprised if Dalziell does not get dropped.

JBs-Hawks

Dont worry Seoul will be missing Captain Danger :(

Duffman possibly back though

Nails

Seoul will be unlucky if Dillos can get 13 players together

Right now I reckon we're looking at a 12 man lineup this week lol

Holz

Quote from: Nails on July 16, 2013, 09:01:57 PM

why did I play you round 1. I think I coudl take you out easy now.

CrowsFan

Quote from: Holzman on July 17, 2013, 10:59:39 AM

That's the same as me saying why did I have to play Cobras round 7. I have scored more than them every single week except rounds 7 and 12, yet had to play them in round 7 :(

ossie85

You all got nothing on PNL - have scored the 8th most points in the comp over 2 years, but have the equal least amount of wins :/

Holz

Quote from: CrowsFan on July 17, 2013, 11:30:13 AM
Quote from: Holzman on July 17, 2013, 10:59:39 AM

That's the same as me saying why did I have to play Cobras round 7. I have scored more than them every single week except rounds 7 and 12, yet had to play them in round 7 :(

its a little different the dillos in the second half of the season are middle of the road, the dillos in the first half of the season are almost much an auto loss.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: ossie85 on July 17, 2013, 11:42:10 AM
You all got nothing on PNL - have scored the 8th most points in the comp over 2 years, but have the equal least amount of wins :/
And that is why I'm probably going to get the sack if I can't improve! Didn't know we were equal least amount of wins...... Injuries, lacking position, then the close losses, we can't buy any luck :'(.

DazBurg

Quote from: Hellopplz on July 17, 2013, 05:14:19 PM
And that is why I'm probably going to get the sack if I can't improve! Didn't know we were equal least amount of wins...... Injuries, lacking position, then the close losses, we can't buy any luck :'(.
nooooooo cannot sack you HP

kilbluff1985

lol your not wrong there Ossie cant wait for the season to be over been hit very hard by injuries when all fit i don't think we re a bottom 4 side so the top 5 pick is a bonus really, though has been a painful year

just need to get a decent ruckmen and a defender in trade season

Nails

Thought it couldn't get much worse this week with my highest average player suspended, one of my best midfielders suspended and one of my best defenders suspended

Now I read this

QuoteAFL ‏@AFL 11m
Chappy's had a setback

Quotehamstring soreness to rule him out of his scheduled VFL return on Friday night.

The 31-year-old was supposed to play his first game since round four in Geelong's VFL team against Collingwood.

Missing since round 4? I've been missing some of my best players quite a bit through the season. Would be nice to get Chappy back.

Holz

I hope your replaced by a guy who wants to trade me rioli ;)

DazBurg

Quote from: Holzman on July 18, 2013, 04:58:37 PM

I hope your replaced by a guy who wants to trade me rioli ;)
NEVER!!!!!!

ok never say never but highly unlikely cuz worth too much to PNL as a franchise player

Nige

Cairo Sands Round 15 Team

D: P.Hanley (C), N.Malceski, B.Goodes, D.Stanley
M: D.Beams (VC), D.Armitage, R.Douglas, N.Dal Santo
R: S.Mumford
F: D.Hale, L.Breust, L.Thomas, S.Rowe
I/U: C.Pearce, M.Hutchings

EMG: S.Grigg, P.Puopolo, E.Mackenzie

Dropped Puopolo and Grigg for Hutchings and Rowe. We'll see if that's the right move or not. Yet to speak to my co-coach though, so this could change.