Another team update...

Started by Kazahkstan, February 28, 2010, 01:19:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazahkstan

Kazahkstan

ELLsendon

Kazahkstan

When you are viewing your SC team, press the button on your keyboard that says "Print Screen", then go into Paint (or whatever image editing program you have) and press "Ctrl + v". Next, go to an image hosting site such as imageshack and upload it. They will provide you with a link to the image you uploaded; copy it and paste it inbetween the image tags

New Update:

Would appreciate some comments.

Kazahkstan

Wastelander

I'll start off by saying I'm only a second year SC player, so by no way am I an expert. That said, there are a couple of concerns  there:

1) Maguire in your starting 22, even though Voss said he's in Brisbane's best 22, I'm not sure The Goose will get a great deal of games. Maybe wait and see who's named for round one to decide that one.

2) I think there are better options than Rich at that price, I mean, he's a great player, but I can't see him getting a great deal better than last year.

3) Obviously Franklin is out for the first round, so you're taking a big risk hoping that Rockliff and either one of your forward reserves are named for round one.

That being said, not a bad team at all, just have a think about those few comments.

Good luck for the year mate.

Kazahkstan

To be honest, Maguire is only there until I find someone more suitable. Eg: a low priced defender around 100k. Apparently he had a cracker of a game against Carlton.

I completely forgot about Buddy's suspension. Thanks for reminding me. =P
Oh, and I have a bromance for Rich so I don't think he's going anyway.

Thanks for the comments though. Appreciate it.
Good luck to you also.

ridley

lisle and silvagni

will they get games round one?

i think there might be better options

Kazahkstan

Both seem to be big-bodied defenders, which both clubs need. (perhaps not so much Hawthorn with Gibson coming into the team).

I'm not entirely sure though. I'll be keeping them until I find someone guaranteed to get games at a similar price.

Any more suggestions?

Kazahkstan

From the advice a few posts above, I have removed Franklin and bought Browny.

$500. Any comments?

alman

Hard call with the defender rookies - struggling myself.

Silvagni probably not as freo have no room to elevate him at the moment.

Davis from ade?

Sheppard from wc (bit more exspensive)?

Otherwise just wait and see when R1 teams are listed  :P

salce

carlisle from essendon has been getting good reviews, trengrove from port as well for some rookie defenders

Kazahkstan

Thanks man. I'll consider both.
Any other suggestions?