Main Menu

Hamish?

Started by fidou, April 08, 2013, 11:27:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidou

Does anyone know what happened to Hamish Hartlett. It says he had a forward tag? Did he get injured?

Windigo

A forward tag & a suspected back complaint.

But is allegedly okay for this week. I wouldn't be moving him just yet TBH..

Toga

Yeah copped a heavy tag from Palmer on Saturday.. And as Windi said it's reported he had a back complaint...

Hanging on to him this week as I have more pressing issues to deal with :P

Ricochet

Will be interesting to see how he goes against a quality side this week

Jukes

If you haven't got Heppell, would 100% recommend going HH -> Dys immediately.

Averages: HH 70, Heppell 111.5
BE: HH 106, Heppell 34.

felsty

two games jukes... heppell has freo this week.. a much tougher ask than his past two games!
i have heppell over hartlett because i cant trust hartletts body yet but both a good choice

GM

Quote from: felsty on April 08, 2013, 11:57:44 AM
two games jukes... heppell has freo this week.. a much tougher ask than his past two games!
i have heppell over hartlett because i cant trust hartletts body yet but both a good choice
Hartlett is like Rich will get opposition tag but Heppell in most cases will dodge them.

Jukes

Dys scored 91 last time he played away at Fremantle, and is projected by VS for a 92. Patersons is one of his better grounds, too.

bslinger

BE of 100 isn't too bad, so price shoudn't drop by too much if he can get close to the century. You'd consider birchall,heppell and hanley as viable trade options for him if you didn't already have them.  My concern as others have stated is that he is the opposition's most likely target to tag given the damage he can do if left unchecked. I'll be holding onto him for now, though hanley is sorely tempting :-\

fidou

I'm thinking of booting hamish am concerned with tag and injury prone.

hamish to terlich
karny to chappy

henry

Holding for now, also have more pressing issues to deal with, looking at you zorko and z smith  ::)

Andrew

Holding for now, but kinda hoping he doesn't pull up for the game this week and then I'll have a good excuse to ditch him for Terlich... Looks like a hit & miss pick already, but Port have some easy fixtures after this weekend. Tough one but a 106 breakeven isn't the worst.

Noz

Should more than likely recover from his back niggle didn't look to bad and brushed it off pretty quickly maybe bruised.

Palmer did do a good job on him and maybe Wright could go to him this week.

pommyadam

Quote from: bslinger on April 08, 2013, 12:31:10 PM
BE of 100 isn't too bad, so price shoudn't drop by too much if he can get close to the century. You'd consider birchall,heppell and hanley as viable trade options for him if you didn't already have them.  My concern as others have stated is that he is the opposition's most likely target to tag given the damage he can do if left unchecked. I'll be holding onto him for now, though hanley is sorely tempting :-\

his BE might be 106 this week, but IF he hits that, it'll be 130+ the week after
if you're going to bail, make it this week for 2 weeks (so he drops 50k) and then bring him back in

i'm keeping though, bigger issues than him right now (KMitchell's repeated vestings, Karnezis)

Bones Bombers

Think the back complaint was from a hard landing in a marking contest just before 3qtr time.
Didn't affect his scoring to be honest. Just an excuse for some.