Matthew Wright

Started by lolamusi, April 08, 2013, 02:57:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolamusi

grrrr.. Only scored 49. made me finish with a 2055, and this is the trades i want

i want Ollie Wines in for crouch or kommer
i want wright out
i want karnezis out
i want dwyer in (ive got patton and maca)
i sorta want burger

what trades to do this week?

Jigsaw

As a fellow Wright owner, I'd hold onto him for now. I'd fix other areas first before considering off loading him. Sure, he's tagging here and there, but he won't be every week.

Kommer -> Wines seems like a fair enough trade to me. I'd hold Crouch for the moment and trade him next week if you really want to. Wait for the teams and consider Mitchell -> Wines as well, if you have him.

I've got Karnezis and as far as I'm concerned, he's gone from my side this week.

I've got Dwyer as well. Consider, although it was only one game.

Do the Burger trade next week. May as well hold off until his first pay rise if you can.

lolamusi

right getcha there on wright mate, and surely he won't be tagging when they are playing port  :P

i think im going karnezis to dwyer, kommer to wines. and i don't have kane mitchell, knew he wouldn't get the chance to play with his disposal efficiency of 60% or something :P

and for the burger, good idea nek week

lolamusi

Jigsaw

Quote from: lolamusi on April 08, 2013, 04:52:41 AM
right getcha there on wright mate, and surely he won't be tagging when they are playing port  :P

i think im going karnezis to dwyer, kommer to wines. and i don't have kane mitchell, knew he wouldn't get the chance to play with his disposal efficiency of 60% or something :P

and for the burger, good idea nek week

I doubt Wright will tag this week. Like you said, their playing Port (I mean, unless he runs with Ebert, but I doubt it). Will be keeping tabs on him but. More focused on Zorko atm as a potential future out, but will back him for now.

I rate the two rookie trades, get involved. Did you avoid the Karny carnage? If so, then these two trades seem the go.

Berger next week for sure. I went with him this week myself, but only because it fits my structure better placing Cox in the forward line and ditching Karny.