Time to send Karny back to the circus?

Started by its me lads, April 07, 2013, 12:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricochet

Will be going Karny to Leuey i think. Zorko's fist score will only be involved in one price drop so i'm going to keep him and hope for a big score next week. His 75 + something like a 110 would perfect

powersuperkents

Yeah I don't think I can drop any premium based off two rounds, like I said I have him down to do what Redden did last season

Especially if I have potential cash problems and he is building and I don't want to trade him and then see him score a 120 next week. I've got to keep realistic about my premiums :) . I'll go Karny to Patton next week for sure and hopefully I can go Kane Mitchell to Whitfield/Crouch

Windigo

If Rowe plays well might consider Karny>Rowe for cash grab.  :-\

powersuperkents

Quote from: Windigo on April 07, 2013, 03:24:44 PM
I already have Rowe  :-\ I'm going to go Currie -> Sinclair if he plays the first two with a place in the third

But I like the look of Patton, should kick 50-70 each round and with be a definite cash calf (won't make as much as other but really doesn't look like a risk) the fact he was also a no. 1 draft pick (probably the worst no. 1 draft pick dt wise) also makes me sure he'll be a wise choice :)

essendon2

Have to get rid of Harper first.

JPK --> Viney
Harper --> DMart

Windigo

Harper was always gunna be dodgy TBH...

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 07, 2013, 03:50:01 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 07, 2013, 03:24:44 PM
I already have Rowe  :-\ I'm going to go Currie -> Sinclair if he plays the first two with a place in the third

But I like the look of Patton, should kick 50-70 each round and with be a definite cash calf (won't make as much as other but really doesn't look like a risk) the fact he was also a no. 1 draft pick (probably the worst no. 1 draft pick dt wise) also makes me sure he'll be a wise choice :)

Hm, but I do like the cash I'd gain from getting Rowe.  :-\

If I had Rowe, Patton would be the logical choice.  :)

Colliwobblers

disclaimer *  the following comment is fantasy related only.

" i hate voss - the new ross lyons, enemy of every fantasy coach"  hated him for rocky last season now he costs me a shower score from karnezshower as sub in every competition. can't believe it such a good round otherwise too.

trading him out in every comp. which means voss will play him every game all game for the rest of the season.

in most comps i think a straight trade to jkennedy is on the cards.

Windigo