Time to send Karny back to the circus?

Started by its me lads, April 07, 2013, 12:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Scrads on April 07, 2013, 01:27:38 PM
Does Kane Mitchell really have great JS with Cassisi, Gray, Butcher still to come into the side?

yeah you would have to say NO. gray can't be far away now...

pommyadam

ugggh

Karnezis, KMitchell, Hartlett (with a rumoured back injury)
want to make 3 trades this week   >:(

Jroo

Quote from: pommyadam on April 07, 2013, 01:38:12 PM
ugggh

Karnezis, KMitchell, Hartlett (with a rumoured back injury)
want to make 3 trades this week   >:(
Hartlett does have a back injury but isn't too serious, should play next week
Quote“@gilbertgardiner: #SuperCoach Hinkley confident Hartlett (bruised back) will be right for next Sunday's showdown.”

powersuperkents

Quote from: pinochio on April 07, 2013, 01:02:55 PM
thoughts on dusty?

worth it, seems to be having a start like dangerfield last year, and we know what happen after that :)

??
I picked Dusty and so far I've been happy with him. Don't pick him if you want 100+ scores every 3-4 weeks. He won't deliver that. He'll most likely post 100+ two or three times this season but he is a consistent 70-80-90-100 player can score anywhere between 70-100 week in, week out. I picked him for that reason and I still believe for his price he is a must have. If you can upgrade him to Stevie J go for it but he's in my team until the season finishes. He's in a price range between premium and mid price and is the only good semi-premo (I don't rate Wright etc.) and it can hurt you to play a rookie or mid pricer against a team with Dusty. For his price there are no other competitors and that's why he's a must have. How many choices do you have out of the midpricers  (a lot) and although a player like Chapman etc. is much much better than Dusty there are more players that price range to consider. In Dusty's price range there is just him..

pinochio

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 07, 2013, 01:48:29 PM
thoughts on dusty?

worth it, seems to be having a start like dangerfield last year, and we know what happen after that :)

??
I picked Dusty and so far I've been happy with him. Don't pick him if you want 100+ scores every 3-4 weeks. He won't deliver that. He'll most likely post 100+ two or three times this season but he is a consistent 70-80-90-100 player can score anywhere between 70-100 week in, week out. I picked him for that reason and I still believe for his price he is a must have. If you can upgrade him to Stevie J go for it but he's in my team until the season finishes. He's in a price range between premium and mid price and is the only good semi-premo (I don't rate Wright etc.) and it can hurt you to play a rookie or mid pricer against a team with Dusty. For his price there are no other competitors and that's why he's a must have. How many choices do you have out of the midpricers  (a lot) and although a player like Chapman etc. is much much better than Dusty there are more players that price range to consider. In Dusty's price range there is just him..

exactly, well said PSK

thoughts on

Zorko > Dusty
Karney > JPK (if he does well :) )

thx

??

Windigo

I'd hold on Zorko or any lions players for at least one more week.

Gold Coast, anything is possible.  :-\

powersuperkents

Quote from: pinochio on April 07, 2013, 01:57:07 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on April 07, 2013, 01:48:29 PM
thoughts on dusty?

??

exactly, well said PSK

thoughts on

Zorko > Dusty
Karney > JPK (if he does well :) )

thx

??
oh I don't really know about a Zorko to Dusty trade... I'm keeping Zorko I think he is either going 95+ or going down the ranks so I'm going to take the risk. Dusty is the safer choice but I still think Zorks will most likely average more because he has that high ceiling. I'm having serious doubts about Zorks though. I'm giving him one more week  :-\

Dusty is a quality choice though he does deliver 70-100 every week and if his fitness was better I could see him punting out 100+ every week, shame though I think he lacks maturity but when he does have the ball in games he does amazing things with it :)

but my verdict is hold Zorks for at least another week, if he has 3 bad games it's safe to say "trade him out" but who know he might do what Redden did last season and come back belting big scores out after a horrible start

pinochio

i really dont want zorko anymore, hes a burst player....more foeward time this year, and gonna drop alot....

i have 470k after karney > jpk.....any other forwards ya thinjk...but as u said not many to choise from :(

powersuperkents

Quote from: pinochio on April 07, 2013, 02:06:30 PM
i really dont want zorko anymore, hes a burst player....more foeward time this year, and gonna drop alot....

i have 470k after karney > jpk.....any other forwards ya thinjk...but as u said not many to choise from :(
I think go Dusty, there are no other good choice in that price range, unless you find $10k and play a risk vs. reward on Daisy Thomas. I know how you feel. I strongly think Zorko is finished. Voss just ruins dream team players

I don't even think Rocky will average 100+ this year, my prediction is 90-100

Windigo

I was never that keen on Zorko, but the NAB grand final swayed me and a lot of others. Playing the Suns, surely you'd have think twice about booting him....

powersuperkents

Quote from: Windigo on April 07, 2013, 02:26:43 PM
I was never that keen on Zorko, but the NAB grand final swayed me and a lot of others. Playing the Suns, surely you'd have think twice about booting him....
I'm giving him one more game next week because I still think the 95+ average is still in him. If he goes bad against GCS I'll consider a trade to Daisy Thomas but I'll most likely be keeping him. The only problem with me is I only have 3 premium forwards after I subbed Cox into the Ruck. My three forwards are Zorko, Rockliff & Dusty Martin   :o. Do you think Zorko is a good enough F1/2 he currently isn't even my F3 as some rookies are beating him?

Windigo

Hm, if he can't deliver nek week. I'd consider ousting him as well.

Currently, his not good enough for F2... :-\

powersuperkents

Quote from: Windigo on April 07, 2013, 02:32:09 PM
Hm, if he can't deliver nek week. I'd consider ousting him as well.

Currently, his not good enough for F2... :-\
I'm going Karny to Patton this week so if Zork's price does drop by heaps against the GCS I can still trade him to Robbo (whose price will drop) or Daisy Thomas afterwards. Not going Chappy until Stevie J is back because I'd rather him

Adamant

I was never keen on Zorko either and didn't pick him, but If you have him, I'd hold as he'll probably still average 95 and be a keeper.

Windigo

Yeah, I'm thinking the general as well.