Time to send Karny back to the circus?

Started by its me lads, April 07, 2013, 12:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insider out

[/quote]
but first thing's first, Karnezis must leave my team next week!
[/quote]
Next week?? He is out at approx 9pm tonight!!

Jroo

Traded Karnezis to Berger on Friday night  8)

glynman

Quote from: JROO8 on April 07, 2013, 10:29:05 AM

How did you do that? They are different positions. Neither of them are DPP are they?

henry

Zac smith to burger and karny to petterd or maybe a rook for the cash first thing tonight.

Jroo

Quote from: glynman on April 07, 2013, 11:21:01 AM
Quote from: JROO8 on April 07, 2013, 10:29:05 AM

How did you do that? They are different positions. Neither of them are DPP are they?
Had Cox in the rucks and swapped him fwd and then brought in Berger

RookieDTer

Definitely thinking
-Zorko (160 B/E)
Cox to Fwd line.
+ Burger

-Karny
+Have around $510k, bring in the best performing premo Fwd (Hopefully Chapman smashes it this week).

Other option will be:
-Kennedy
+Moloney (slight possibility of Monfries, but I doubt it)

-Karnezis
+Have around $510k, bring in the best performing premo Fwd (Hopefully Chapman smashes it this week).

Either way, I can see Karny coming out of my team!

its me lads

I'll be looking to get rid of Zorko and Karnezis. KArnezis main priority though. Could bring in Petterd- 1 risk to another  :P
Loving his new role at the tigers though, rebounding half back where he played all his ooty before going to melbourne

Flame

hardnut

Quote from: hardnut on April 07, 2013, 01:03:04 AM
I'm flicking him, Voss just doesn't allow any fringe players to establish themselves, just don't need the headache. Petterd might also be some sort of vest risk so I'll likely target Gus Monfries with some spare cash.
As above, seems a good pick but worried the the quality of opposition is misleading... might punt with a low BE meaning little risk.

grimreaper

powersuperkents

As soon as port plays tougher teams all their player's scores will drop. I don't even expect Ebert to average 100 this year. I expect the same as last season. People are getting too far ahead to themselves they've only played the two worst teams in the comp

pinochio

am i silly to consider martin with his fadeouts??...could be building to go bang?
....forwards are  a rare commodity it seems

martin or monfries? 

henry

Quote from: pinochio on April 07, 2013, 12:59:59 PM
am i silly to consider martin with his fadeouts??...could be building to go bang?
....forwards are  a rare commodity it seems

martin or monfries?
Martin, monfries has had a soft draw and will go back to scoring 60s and 70s I reckon once the oppo improves in quality. He has played the worst 2 teams.

pinochio

thoughts on dusty?

worth it, seems to be having a start like dangerfield last year, and we know what happen after that :)

??

Scrads

Does Kane Mitchell really have great JS with Cassisi, Gray, Butcher still to come into the side?