Time to send Karny back to the circus?

Started by its me lads, April 07, 2013, 12:56:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

Has the Karnezis experiment failed? Should we get rid of him this week?
Petterd?
Patton?
DPP trickery?

Jukes

Charlie Dixon ::)

98 and 115 priced at 300k and a BE of -30...will try and get him in.

hardnut

I'm flicking him, Voss just doesn't allow any fringe players to establish themselves, just don't need the headache. Petterd might also be some sort of vest risk so I'll likely target Gus Monfries with some spare cash.

browncow1

Karny to Leuenberger for me.
Switching Cox into the forward line and Leuenberger into R2 alongside Kreuzer.

turry17

Might downgrade him to Rowe/Dwyer pending selection and play either Macaffer or Neade

me

CUNezis is out the door for me, will bring in ANYONE to replace

will never make an appearance in my team again

its me lads

Quote from: Jukes on April 07, 2013, 12:58:35 AM

will get cash but will do a vickery, he's just sucked you in with 2 good scores, he will flop next week.

Quote from: hardnut on April 07, 2013, 01:03:04 AM
I'm flicking him, Voss just doesn't allow any fringe players to establish themselves, just don't need the headache. Petterd might also be some sort of vest risk so I'll likely target Gus Monfries with some spare cash.

too true

Quote from: turry17 on April 07, 2013, 01:07:01 AM
Might downgrade him to Rowe/Dwyer pending selection and play either Macaffer or Neade

good call durry. A downgrade could be on the cards and will generate good cash.

Quote from: me on April 07, 2013, 01:08:01 AM
CUNezis is out the door for me, will bring in ANYONE to replace

will never make an appearance in my team again

hahahahahahahahaha.
Same here.

Ziplock

he's a back though, so you'd have to dpp it.

powersuperkents

I'm flicking between Patton and Petterd :( I don't want to waste money on an upgrade I want to find the option which will make me the most money

Also Kane Mitchell will probably have to go. As long as he's a sub he won't be making any cash. His BE is 27 and I have serious doubts about him making that...  :-\

Colliwobblers

think moloney is a must so a mid downgrade to moloney and karnezshower to a premium for me. spud has done his dash.

Jukes

Quote from: Ziplock on April 07, 2013, 01:31:10 AM

he's a back though, so you'd have to dpp it.

wtf am I thinking, I swear I saw him listed as a forward...

QuoteAFL Status
Position:   Forward
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Charlie&surname=Dixon

confused me :/

powersuperkents

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 07, 2013, 01:52:07 AM
think moloney is a must so a mid downgrade to moloney and karnezshower to a premium for me. spud has done his dash.
that is interesting I might try and do the same thing. Karnezis to a rook and Mitchell to Moloney thus killing two birds with one stone :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 07, 2013, 02:17:17 AM
that is interesting I might try and do the same thing. Karnezis to a rook and Mitchell to Moloney thus killing two birds with one stone :)

that would be ideal but i have neade dwyer and macaffer in my fwd line and i do not think there is another rook :(

also i plan mitchell to crouch round 3, was hoping for a single rise out of mitchell before the trade looks like i might get $1 out of him  ::)

nostradamus

the problem isnt Karny it's Voss.......but yeah he does have to go

essendon2

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 07, 2013, 02:24:17 AM
Quote from: powersuperkents on April 07, 2013, 02:17:17 AM

that would be ideal but i have neade dwyer and macaffer in my fwd line and i do not think there is another rook :(

also i plan mitchell to crouch round 3, was hoping for a single rise out of mitchell before the trade looks like i might get $1 out of him  ::)
surely K.Mitchell won't be the sub 3 games in a row..
next week I was going to go JPK --> Whitfield, Karnezis --> Martin
then the week after: Kommer --> Crouch, Harper --> Robbo

I think Kommer --> Crouch just because of K.Mitchell's better JS. Harper hopefully won't drop too much, and I'll catch Robbo after his flop (21)

but first thing's first, Karnezis must leave my team next week!