Via AFL twitter

Artax

Must be nursing Bird back.. Often spends a bit of time with Gary

GoLions

elephants

Bird sub screws my EXV, BXV and Elite team.. But Jaeger avoided it for my DT :D

Mr.Craig

hardnut

Glad I flicked Brennan from my Elite side this week, though grabbing Geary didn't really work out 40 should be better than a green vest score

Justin Bieber

ossie85

Quote from: whatlez on April 06, 2013, 01:47:11 PM
Wtf Jared Brennan as sub?

I'm surprised he is still in the team - looks like a guy who knows he is being paid more than he should be, and is coasting on it

LaHug

Got the Jaegermeister on my bench so I'd prefer it if he didn't rack it up (or, if he does, that Wines, Mitchell, and Viney all beat him)

ossie85

Quote from: LaHug on April 06, 2013, 01:54:56 PM
Got the Jaegermeister on my bench so I'd prefer it if he didn't rack it up (or, if he does, that Wines, Mitchell, and Viney all beat him)

Surely you want him to score high anyway LaHug! His price will go up by more if he scores higher....

LaHug

Quote from: ossie85 on April 06, 2013, 01:58:34 PM
Quote from: LaHug on April 06, 2013, 01:54:56 PM

Surely you want him to score high anyway LaHug! His price will go up by more if he scores higher....
Yeah, but everyone has him so it doesn't make as big a difference if he takes an extra week to fatten up. Maybe a 70 from him and 80s from the others ;)

me

jaeger is on my bench so pencil him in right now for 90+

henry

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 06, 2013, 01:23:08 PM
Not O'Meara  :)
Yeah happy with this too, got him on the field. Got brennan for DT elite but don't really care about that too much. Sutcliffe and Stevens are subs for freo bullies game by the way, glad its not suban.

LaHug

Quote from: me on April 06, 2013, 02:03:39 PM
jaeger is on my bench so pencil him in right now for 90+
Yeah, this is what scares me. Had to think that Vines would back up last week as one of the few Demons that tried last week, then the Port guys have GWS. That was my reasoning but I'm not sure I actually like it...

Windigo

Played him, was getting a little nervous...Actually thought "Jarred Brennan" said "Jaeger O'Meara."

Tripping.  :P