Which one to start?

Dean Terlich
10 (34.5%)
Jasper Pittard
19 (65.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Tominator

Which one for D6?

DEF: Goddard, Gibbs, Heppell, Goodes, Stevenson, Pittard (Terlich, Heath)

Thanks lads!

GM

Terlich  will be D6 for me

westy501

The way the melbourne rookies performed last week makes me want to start terlich plus he should kill it... but pittard did so well last week.. kinda a 50/50 this one... i think ill risk terlich though.

ronl

I'm sticking with Pittard, plenty of time for Terlich, no need to rush.

Jukes

Dees will get stuffed by 100 points and Terlich will cop it heavily on debut by our rampant attacking force. Can't see him beating Pittard, who has GWS.

Terlich: 40-60
Pittard: 60-80

Artax

Have to start 2 out of them both + Stevenson? Currently have the Port pair on the field

shaker

Windigo

Pittard vs GWS. Enough said.

Easy choice for me.  :)

hugebbq

Quote from: Jukes on April 05, 2013, 05:17:19 PM
Dees will get stuffed by 100 points and Terlich will cop it heavily on debut by our rampant attacking force. Can't see him beating Pittard, who has GWS.

Terlich: 40-60
Pittard: 60-80

All the more reason to choose terlich. He'll see more of the ball, giving him more opportunity at the all important mark, kick, tackle and hand pass thingy that nets you points.

With heaps of people with similar backlines and all going pittard over Terlich, I'm gonna have to go, Terlich over Pittard. Could net me some points.

yorgis

chaosAD

Bones Bombers

That's my backline!
Who for emg Heath or Terlich?

Tominator

Quote from: Bones Bombers on April 05, 2013, 06:42:41 PM
That's my backline!
Who for emg Heath or Terlich?

Same as me haha

I'm going Terlich/Pittard as EMG (so the one I don't field) and Heath as D8

Tominator

Thanks to all who contributed

I'll go with Pittard v GWS, should rack up loose ball off half-back, as should Stevenson

Thorpy

Hmm what about Stevenson or Pittard unsure which one? Both should get a decent score this week?