What use is Kommer

Started by Master Q, April 05, 2013, 04:24:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Is anybody keeping him? (For those who have him)

Despite being against expensive rookies in the pre-season, I'd like to get Wines in my team - and for those who already have Wines there's the likes of Crouch coming in...

So this week I'm thinking of just doing two fix up trades in:

Longer -> Burger
Kommer -> WInes

Thoughts?

LF

He has a BE of -58 atm if he can score/play well this week and plays next week then he will make some cash
I'm holding him atm

SydneyRox

you need wines, but surely you have someone else you can look to trade than Kommer?

There is no rush to do it this week, Wines will probably outscore Kommer again, but only by 20-25

Ricochet

Kommer played very well against Adelaide, his score just didn't do him justice. Expecting a very decent score from him against Melbourne. 80+ would be lovely

chief007

He was good against the crows so us think head go better against the dees and hold his spot and go up after next week if it works out ur gunna make more off wines price rise then would be worth doing but ud be better waiting till next week and do it

westy501

Im keeping him... i think he will be selected a lot this year and i dont think he will cop a vest... im looking to get wines next week but i wont be sacrificing kommer unless he fails this week.

Windigo

Wines just looks more solid overall TBH.  :-\

Never had got him as I don't rate him over Viney, Jaeger ect.

yorgis

yeah, i've got Kommer, O'meara, Mitchell, Wines and Crouch atm , but i would like to get Viney in too. Kommer scored 60 in

DT, so i'm a bit reluctant to let him go. the only other is Mitchell, but i don'e really want to get rid of him yet.How good would

it have been if a lot more of these young lads were MPP'S. I guess i'll have to bide my time with Viney and wait and see

what happens next week

Noz

I don't think he will see the vest at all this week or any week after this.

glynman

I'll probably trade him or Mitchell to Crouch on the bubble if he's got a lower BE than either of them. Might only get one price rise but will be better than none.

Master Q

I guess I'll hold tight then. Will be warming the bench anyway...

RoughRed

Unless you are putting Wines on the field I would hold Kommer and see what the weekend brings ... one more week and we can see how the $$$ fall

Andrew

Quote from: Master Q on April 05, 2013, 06:28:08 PM
I guess I'll hold tight then. Will be warming the bench anyway...

Longer -> Berger is a lock, but you should have another trade more worthwhile than ditching Kommer? I'm actually thinking of bringing Kommer in next week, if he keeps playing the way he did he'll keep getting games!

Tominator

trading at Round 3 when Crouch is on the bubble

RookieDTer

What use is Kommer?

A $50k price rise if he gets 60 in the next two games.