Trade to Kreuzer
5 (26.3%)
Trade to other ruck (list)
4 (21.1%)
Trade to forward (list)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

LaHug

Got one trade left this week (after going Longer to Leuey) and $433,700 to use.
So, I can go Belly to Kreuz, Mummy, Goldy, etc.
Alternatively, I can go Belly to any forward under within that price (not that I can find anyone worth getting).
If I don't want to do that, I can use the other trade to bring in Sam Rowe for Currie who doesn't seem to be likely to get a gig over Goldy or Daw...

Thoughts? Will Belly be better than last week?

Jroo

Belly is playing Jamar so he should be a lot better this week.
Jacobs is nearly the best ruckmen in the competition so have some faith in Bellchambers..

Mr.Craig

Belly scored 56 against Melbourne last year but I'm sure he can do a bit better than that.

Dunno, depends on what your plans are for next weekend. If you already have two trades planned then yeah, I'd probably suggest Goldy or Kreuzer. If you decide to hold you might want to consider getting Sinclair in for Currie.

LaHug

Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 05, 2013, 04:19:29 PM
Belly scored 56 against Melbourne last year but I'm sure he can do a bit better than that.

Dunno, depends on what your plans are for next weekend. If you already have two trades planned then yeah, I'd probably suggest Goldy or Kreuzer. If you decide to hold you might want to consider getting Sinclair in for Currie.
Surely Sinclair loses his spot the moment Nic Nat comes back...? And he's competing with Lycett, isn't he?

shaker

I have him to and will give him this week he can score good in DT but if he has another low score , gone.

Mr.Craig

Quote from: LaHug on April 05, 2013, 04:25:59 PM
Quote from: Mr.Craig on April 05, 2013, 04:19:29 PM

Surely Sinclair loses his spot the moment Nic Nat comes back...? And he's competing with Lycett, isn't he?

Lycett got dropped in favour of Sinclair so that's a win for him. Sure he's on rocky ground when NicNat comes back, but that might not be for some time yet. I don't think Rowe has better JS let's put it that way.

Having said all that it wouldn't be the worst idea to keep Currie if you decided to bring in Goldy because you'd have them handcuffed.

LaHug

Kept Belly and am going Currie to Rowe just because I like his chances of playing a role for the Blues. I'm happy to be wrong, we do get 2 trades a week. Much more concern over Belly scoring well!

Also kept faith in Deledio even after last week...

Windigo

Deledio hasn't tonned up against for Carlton for the 12 time....In succession!

To me it was no surprised he failed last week TBH, since I did that bit of research... :P

If Belly stinks it up and Mummy dominates this week...You know what to do!  8)

Kellogscrunchynut

Yeah its because they always send Carrots to him.

Andrew

Quote from: Windigo on April 05, 2013, 08:10:24 PM

To me it was no surprised he failed last week TBH, since I did that bit of research... :P

Yep his record v Carlton warded me off Deliedio.

By the way, I love your current motto and Jaeger & Wines - LOL!

hardnut

Bellchambers must go....will be up and down all year, maybe next year for breakout, maybe

Windigo

Quote from: Andrew on April 05, 2013, 10:50:05 PM
Quote from: Windigo on April 05, 2013, 08:10:24 PM

Yep his record v Carlton warded me off Deliedio.

By the way, I love your current motto and Jaeger & Wines - LOL!

I thought it's quite crisp.  :P