0 (0%)
Lee ---> Dwyer
1 (4.8%)
Lee ---> Rowe
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Ricochet

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 05, 2013, 03:25:57 PM
Steer clear of Pearce. That was a one time score!
Why so?

powersuperkents

Quote from: Ricochet on April 05, 2013, 03:30:07 PM
Why so?
His history, he's never broken past a mid 70 average and he most likely won't at Freo because of one decent score, the same applies for JJK but at least JJK has a bulk cash rise this season.. Pearce won't rise in price or average in my opinion unless Ross Lyons is planning on playing him in a role which would drastically change the way he plays

Ricochet

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 05, 2013, 04:37:16 PM
Why so?
His history, he's never broken past a mid 70 average and he most likely won't at Freo because of one decent score, the same applies for JJK but at least JJK has a bulk cash rise this season.. Pearce won't rise in price or average in my opinion unless Ross Lyons is planning on playing him in a role which would drastically change the way he plays
Mmm sorry man, i disagree. Expecting a big year from Pearce
1) In the last 4 years where Port Adelaide have won he has averaged 88.6. In the last 4 years Port won 26 games where Pearce played. Thats 6.5 wins per season. Freo lost 8 games last year and won 14. I would expect an improvement on this to possible 16-6.
2) he always got a tagger at Port and now teams have to decide who to tag out of Hill, Fyfe, Pearce, Mundy

I can easily see him pushing a 90+ average

powersuperkents

Quote from: Ricochet on April 05, 2013, 05:11:42 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on April 05, 2013, 04:37:16 PM
Why so?
Mmm sorry man, i disagree. Expecting a big year from Pearce
1) In the last 4 years where Port Adelaide have won he has averaged 88.6. In the last 4 years Port won 26 games where Pearce played. Thats 6.5 wins per season. Freo lost 8 games last year and won 14. I would expect an improvement on this to possible 16-6.
2) he always got a tagger at Port and now teams have to decide who to tag out of Hill, Fyfe, Pearce, Mundy

I can easily see him pushing a 90+ average
Shower I never thought that, I always thought he was one of the most important players in the Port Adelaide Structure. Was it the team that held him back? Will he be assuming the same role as Michael Johnson had last year because that's where I'd always pictured him and Johnson is old and averaged an 82 so a younger person will play it better. Still I won't be taking the risk of bringing him in until after the byes

lolamusi

you should probably stay away from toumpas mate, he probably won't score very well