Toumpas ---> Dwyer
0 (0%)
Lee ---> Dwyer
1 (4.8%)
Lee ---> Rowe
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

nrich102

OK guys, Please help me. Im not sure of trading Duffield after one shower week, but he scored 67, so Im at war with myself. I've also already done Longer --> Luey, so can only do 1 trade. Please help me. They are pretty much all the trades I can do  :D

lozza71

Imo i would hold one more week  i have same problem. I am holding off. To see how walker geary pearce hartlett go.

nrich102

Quote from: lozza71 on April 05, 2013, 09:38:58 AM
Imo i would hold one more week  i have same problem. I am holding off. To see how walker geary pearce hartlett go.
OK, thanks Lozza. I do want to trade out Lee though.

Cheers if you comment

Crouchy182

IMO with infinite trades you should use them every week. Since its not a bubble week and you wont lose anything i would look to get your entire team playing. So probably Lee out to one of Dwyer or Rowe.

timmyparso

stick with Duffman for now, you know he's good for points along the journey., give Toumpas another week too.

Tom Lee out for Dwyer would be best, second week in a round he is named as emergency so who knows when he'll debut and Dwyer at $89K is great value and is named on field for Collingwood.

makita

out of those ur best (and only in my opinion) is duffield to waters, but i would give it one more week to see how duffield goes. he should do much better this week and if not u can do the same trade next week with no monetary loss. Duffield should score easier against the doggies than last round in the western derby.

Ricochet

Obviously you picked Duffield for a reason man, hang onto him for at least one more week.
Use that trade to fix you rookies if you need to

Speculator

Duffield came home with a wet sail last year so I would keep him. I'd be getting Lee the hell out of my team. Even when he plays I think you'll be looking at Blicavs type scores.

bullhead

In the same boat, but decided to hold off on trading duff for another week. Liked the way pearce played couple of weeks back and if he can keep knocking out the 90+ scores will slot him into d3 and use the cash elsewhere. Like u and have gone longer to luey but because no price changes can afford t hold off to see if duff comes good.

Jackina

The duffman has proven he's good and we know backliners have up and down games. I'd say back for one more week and if you're still not convinced go with waters for the trade. Keep toumpas too, cause he's supposed to be a very good rookie and last week the dees got thrashed so don't abandon hope with him yet.

Tom Lee to rowe would be the only trade I'd make. Lee will probably play 10 games AT MOST with the saints this year and I think carlton's fwd line is still undermanned so I expect rowe to get quite a few more games than lee. Also he has the fwd/ruck dual position so he could be very handy.  ;D

Tominator

I'd probably go Lee to Dwyer or Roew, but Danyle Pearce is in my Elite team and is a very interesting prospect!

Sweetness

I'm in the same boat
I have gone Longer --> Leuy

So now am looking for a "frivolous" second trade
I would (if the rest of your team is set) definitely go for it.

Hanley has a dream run coming up, that's who I would swap him for...

nrich102

OK, guys. I've decided to go against the poll, and Im doing Lee --> Dwyer. Going out tonight, so comment quickly if you think Im doomed.

Jroo

Quote from: nrich102 on April 05, 2013, 03:19:00 PM
OK, guys. I've decided to go against the poll, and Im doing Lee --> Dwyer. Going out tonight, so comment quickly if you think Im doomed.
Dwyer is named on the field so you wouldn't think he would be the sub.
Keep faith in Duffman he'll come good.
Toumpas should also improve.
Lee doesn't look like get getting too many games

powersuperkents

Steer clear of Pearce. That was a one time score!