Main Menu

FF Lead -

Started by Dutchie64, April 05, 2013, 12:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stew42

Might've been. I don't care anymore!!! *defenestrates himself*

Dutchie64

Round 10 Update:

Late update this week guys...sorry, have been flat out at work!!!

Ok, FF lead dropped 2 places to 233 which is a fair effort considering the amount of teams that had SJ as (C) instead of GAJ

We have a new nr.1 this week, congrats to team "Just Supplements" with 28 points

Several teams are in 2nd place: Moosey/Chewonyaballs/ Lob City with 24 points and

Three teams in 3rd on 20 points: Jackina's Heros/T Swizzle's and McBasketball

Some interesting match-ups this week and we will see who has their team structure right for the bye rounds.

Good luck to all

Dutchie64

Round 11 Update:

The first of the dreaded bye rounds has been and gone.

FF Lead unfortunately dropped to 259 but I'm sure we'll pick up again next week.

Just Supplements is still in 1st place with 32 points.

Moosey and Lob City share 2nd place with 28 points and

Jackinas Heros/T Swizzle's/Chewonyaballs are in 3rd with 24 points.

Closest game for the round was between Lob City and Chewonyaballs 
Scores were 1693 vs 1691 in favour of Lob City

Highest score for the week went to Moosey with an incredible 1971 points. That would see him get up in the overall standings a fair bit!!!

Good luck to all next week.....

Dutchie64

Sorry, but no round 12 update due to house reno's....

However here is the Round 13 update:

Some changes at the top after the dreaded byes have come and gone

In equal first place on 36 points are: Moosey & Just Supplements

In equal 2nd place are: T-Swizzle's and Chewonyaballs with 32 points followed by Lob City in 3rd place with 28 points

Highest score for the round went to Chewonyaballs with a very respectable 1791.

In all, the league went up some 28 places and are now in the top 200 ranked.

To all, good trading for round 14 and good luck

Dutchie64

No round 14 update but here is the update for round 15

A few changes at the top of the leader board after Just Supplements lost his last 2 matches.

In equal first we now have Moosey and T Swizzle's on 40 points followed by Chewonyaballs and Just Supplements on 36 points. rounding off 3rd spot are Mountalizians and Lob City with 32 points.

Some very good scores in round 15 but the highest scorer was T Swizzle's with a whopping 2317 points scored.

Overall the league went up another 14 places and now sit in spot 262. Only a few more matches before the finals start so get your teams ready!!!

Good luck to all this week-end.

RookieDTer

Well, well, well.

TSwizzle is now sitting pretty and should take out the minor premiership.

I am looking pretty to at least finish in the top 8 with multiple scorgasm looking most likely to drop out of the 8 to make room.

Carlos Spiceweiner is a chance of breaking into the top 8 at the expense of Just Supplements, but that would likely require defeating Jackina's Hero - who is 55 points ahead after both have had 16 players play (though, they face each other next week, not this week). It would also require 17th place CAPA TOAST defeating 6th place Just Supplements next week.... but, on current results CAPA TOAST is 20 points ahead, with 3 fewer players played.

The league remains at 262 ranking, which isn't too shabby.

Grazz

How you guys going now. ;)

RookieDTer

Everyone had a poor week, but six of us remain.

League ranking is 256 now. Top 221 would be nice, but that doesn't seem likely.

The last week before finals with a beauty with 1 v 2, with spot # 2, Moosey, winning by one point.

Unfortunately for me, I take on Moosey in Finals Week 2... though, I did beat him in that final week, and last week he only got over me by 24 (wasn't my direct opponent though).... Definitely anyone's game there.

RookieDTer

And, barring two miracles, Moosey shall beat me this week to step into the Prelims.

Moosey, somehow, doesn't have Heppel, Hanley or Martin.

These three scored 109 v an expected 293.

Lob City should get up over Mountalizians FC with:
151 + Nick Roo +Kieran Jack
v
Barlow, JPK, Griffen

But, I mean, if Barlow gets 30 more than Nick Roo.... then Griffen gets 120.... Then JPK beats KJack by just 2...... Mount' would go through.

ChRiS8

I am T Swizzle's from last years league. Was just wondering if this league is on again this season?

Grazz

Quote from: ChRiS8 on February 10, 2014, 02:24:29 PM
I am T Swizzle's from last years league. Was just wondering if this league is on again this season?

Apply here mate. http://forum.fanfooty.com.au/index.php/topic,87628.0.html

Grazz

Thankyou to everyone that took part in the league, much appreciated with out you guys the comp is nothing.