Main Menu

FF Lead -

Started by Dutchie64, April 05, 2013, 12:32:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutchie64

Hiya all,

Just to keep you updated with our FF Lead comp.

Our leader after round 1 is Mountalizians FC (Nick) with 2098 points, followed by LobCity (Hugh) with 2073 points in 2nd place and Moosey (Cameron) in 3rd place with 2016 points.

Current league's ranking is 149 of 20108 teams so we're doing pretty good.

Will try to keep things updated for FF Lead as the season gets along....good luck to all for round 2.

Dutchie64

Ok guys,

For round two the FF lead comp is currently on 349 of  20572 leagues which is not a bad effort at all but 200 places down from last week.

Round 2 winner was Lob City with 2068 points, followed by Dtrains ThunderCats (2040 points) and Mountalizians (2034 points).

Well done to those over the 2000 points and let the match-ups begin!!!

Dutchie64

Round 3 update

Good scores by all - except me that is (just scraped in 1903 points-dismal) but the usual suspects were up there in points and head to head wins.

Currently ranked 1 to 3 are: Moosey / Lob City / Cookies Crunchers eventhough Moosey only scored 1937 points.

Congrats should go to Stephen (Cookies Crunchers) with a round 3 score of 2121. Very impressive!!!

Roll on round 4 and good luck to all.

RookieDTer

And I get the unlucky position number 10... would have beaten the vast majority of teams in the league, but alas.

Dutchie64

Round 4 Update

This league is currently ranked 332 which is a good effort

After the completion of round 4 there are only 3 players with a clean 2 - 0 record.

Ranked first to third:

Moosey (Cameron) - 109.44%
Mountalizians FC ( Nick) - 109.20%
Lob City ( Hugh) - 104.28%

Highest score for the round was Cameron with 2191 points.

Dutchie64

Round 5 Update

Gained 24 places overall from last week, so that's pretty good. Hoping to break the 300 barrier next week!!!

Most points scored for the round was Cameron (Moosey) with a massive 2235 points. Well done ;)

The leaderboard - from first to third:

Moosey (Cameron)
Mountalizians (Nick)
Lob City (Hugh)

No change in rankings but the % is getting closer between these three. They are still the only 3 undeafed teams so far.

dtrain

Dutchie64

Round 6 Update:

Well, we didn't break the 300 barrier this week unfortunately.....

Currently ranked at 329 after last week's gain to 308 but I think after the carnage this round it's a fair crack.

The highest scorer for the round was T Swizzle's with 1995 which is a great effort and also saw him beat Mountalizians who had a perfect 3 - 0 record until then.

There's only 2 unbeaten teams now:

Moosey (Cameron) &
Lob City (Hugh)

followed by a slew of team in combined third, lead by the author on %.....not sure how I got there but it's a good feeling after the carnage of round 6.

Here is to round 7 and lets hope we'll crack the 300 barrier this round.

Good luck to all.

Dutchie64

Round 7 update:

Well, we cracked the 300 barrier this week, going from 329 to a rank of 268.

In 1st place we still have Moosey followed by Lob City in 2nd

Third place is starting to heat up with now just 3 teams sharing that position: Just Supplements, T Swizzle's and McBasketball

Mountalizians, who was in the top 3 for the first 7 rounds is now in 4th spot

Highest score for the round went to Chewonyaballs with 2169 - great score!!!

Dutchie64

Round 8 Update:

An interesting round with a few good scores but unfortunately we dropped 11 places down the ladder from last week.

There are now 4 teams in 1st position, split only by %

Moosey/Lob City/ Just Supplements/ McBasketball followed in 2nd place by

Mountalizians/ Chewonyaballs/ T Swizzle's

Highest score for the round went to the author with 2220 and a mention must go to (Jackina's Heros) Gioacchino who got beaten by me by just 3 points.

Next week will have an interesting match up: Lob City vs McBasketball.

Dutchie64

Round 9 Update:

The FF lead group went up another 37 places in the rankings to 231.....at this rate we could break the 200 next week and perhaps dream of a finish in the top 100 come seasons end!!!

At the moment we have 2 teams sharing 1st place: Lob City (Hugh) and Just Supplements (me) but Hugh has the better %

A few teams share 2nd place: Moosey/Chewonyaballs/T Swizzle's and McBasketball

Highest score for the round went to Purple Nurple (Aaron) with a score of 2273. Awesome and that should get him up the rankings a fair bit.

Interesting matches  next week with T Swizzle's (who had this weeks 2nd highest score with 2269) up against myself and Moosey against Mountalizians, who is in 3rd place.

Good luck for everyone next week :)

Grazz

Well done guys, great reports every week Dutchie. All the best to ya's.

Dutchie64

Quote from: Grazz on May 27, 2013, 03:32:46 PM
Well done guys, great reports every week Dutchie. All the best to ya's.

No worries. Hoping to get in the top 100 by seasons end. Thanks Grazz

stew42

You guys are doing better than copper  :-\

Dutchie64

Quote from: stew42 on May 30, 2013, 06:31:51 PM
You guys are doing better than copper  :-\

I made a comment afew days ago saying - "noticed that" but saw that you guys are ranked about 130 ish.....

Is it that you guys regressed last week in stead of climbing the ladder?