FF: Luke McGuane, Jack Riewoldt, Ty Vickery
Foll: Ivan Maric, Dustin Martin, Shane Tuck
Int: Dylan Grimes, Jake King, Ricky Petterd, Brandon Ellis
Emg: Chris Knights, Nick Vlastuin, Ben Griffiths

IN: Ricky Petterd , Dylan Grimes
OUT: Robin Nahas, Ben Griffiths

Anyone else sad to see Robbie Nahas out? :'(

quinny88

Nope because I'm happier to see Petterd come in and Grimes is a massive bonus. Loving our depth these days!
We will smack the saints by 50

Noz

Probably punishment for Nahas not really looking interested in playing whilst being the sub.

Cant remember who got injured late in the game but Nahas didn't care about warming up and he suffered when he came on.

Toga

Quote from: Noz on April 04, 2013, 10:10:29 PM
Probably punishment for Nahas not really looking interested in playing whilst being the sub.

Cant remember who got injured late in the game but Nahas didn't care about warming up and he suffered when he came on.

Good point Noz!

But if I were him I would've have been happy either :(

Nige

Who cares about Nahas when Grimesy and my boy Ricky are in?!  ;D

Toga

Nige

Quote from: Toga on April 04, 2013, 10:49:12 PM
I like Robbie though :(

So do I, but I like Grimesy and Ricky more. Plus, Robbie barely look interested last week at all, can't have that.

Samm79

Hello Tigers fans, great win last week!

A quick question, who do you think will wear the vests this week? The reason I ask is Pettard managed to stay in my team after life (and alcohol) got in the way of SC!  Could be a great value POD or source of frustration...

kilbluff1985

Can't believe some of you guys will want Nahas after the way he was acting or not acting when he was the sub doesn't matter how angry he was pretty poor effort

Nige

Quote from: kilbluff1985 on April 05, 2013, 07:44:58 AM
Can't believe some of you guys will want Nahas after the way he was acting or not acting when he was the sub doesn't matter how angry he was pretty poor effort

Hopefully a week with Coburg opens his eyes.  ::)

Quote from: Samm79 on April 05, 2013, 07:36:41 AM

A quick question, who do you think will wear the vests this week? The reason I ask is Pettard managed to stay in my team after life (and alcohol) got in the way of SC!  Could be a great value POD or source of frustration...

I would have said Nahas after last week if he was named this week, but that isn't the case. I'd say it's likely that someone like Ellis could cop the green, I just don't think Petterd's the type you'd put in the green vest and bring for like a quarter of footy. However, I said that about Sam Dwyer and Kane Mitchell... I doubt Grimes would get it and Push-Up probably won't get it after his effort last week.

Toga

Quote from: Samm79 on April 05, 2013, 07:36:41 AM

Yeah agree with Nigey here :)

Ellis would be the main candidate imo, but Petterd is a close second in my eyes; we have a number of blokes that can be used in that half back role, so think its gonna be one of them that sees green!

Samm79

Kellogscrunchynut

Saints will be tough this week with 4 experienced players coming back into their side. This will be a test for our boys and even though I think the saint are on the slide they will play well this week.

Vincent

The umpiring was awful tonight. The ump with the shower haircut must be a Tigers fan. Saints were robbed and would have won if the umps weren't cheats.

Toga

Quote from: Vincent on April 05, 2013, 11:42:13 PM
The umpiring was awful tonight. The ump with the shower haircut must be a Tigers fan. Saints were robbed and would have won if the umps weren't cheats.

Think he was actually an ex-Saints player lol :P

But yeah I agree there were some pretty poor decisions all round..