Richmond Round 2 Discussion

Started by Toga, April 04, 2013, 10:03:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nige

Quote from: JROO8 on April 06, 2013, 11:52:37 AM
Everyone just watch this
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2013-04-05/round-2-king-drops-a-hanger
Sooooooo close  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I screamed Mark of the Year at my TV :P Just wasn't meant to be. However, with the form he's in, expect him to have another crack against the Doggies!  8)

Toga

Nige

Jack must've been like "you're doing it wrong"  :P

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on April 06, 2013, 11:55:53 AM
Quote from: JROO8 on April 06, 2013, 11:52:37 AM
Everyone just watch this
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2013-04-05/round-2-king-drops-a-hanger
Sooooooo close  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I screamed Mark of the Year at my TV :P Just wasn't meant to be. However, with the form he's in, expect him to have another crack against the Doggies!  8)
Haha, everyone at the ground was going crazy (well the Richmond supporters)
How did he even get up there  :o

Jroo

Lol on Twitter from Jroo and Push up

@Jakeking28: #ThingPushUpHates dropping mark of the year......

@JackRiewoldt08: @Jakeking28 I can't stop laughing in my own head about how high you were last night! #itwashuge

Nige

He was sitting on Rhys Stanley's shoulders! :o And he's like 200cm tall. Like wut?!

It's alright, he's got bragging rights for 'Almost Mark of the Year'  ;D 

quinny88

Haha loved that. Would have been amazing if he hung onto it

Vincent

should have been a free kick to stanley for contact above the shoulders. if he had have marked it, fair enough. but when the player drops the ball it should be a free kick.

TheAnt

Nah only if he misses it. That's what the umpires are bullish on.

Toga

Quote from: Vincent on April 06, 2013, 01:39:59 PM
should have been a free kick to stanley for contact above the shoulders. if he had have marked it, fair enough. but when the player drops the ball it should be a free kick.

If you're gonna go on whinging who should've got what free, you should have a think about the rules first... Kingy didn't make contact with his hands to Stanley's back, and hung on to the ball for a while...

If he didn't touch the ball, it should've been Stanley's free kick... But he did, and the umpire called it correctly.

Jroo

Quote from: Toga on April 06, 2013, 01:44:13 PM
Quote from: Vincent on April 06, 2013, 01:39:59 PM

If you're gonna go on whinging who should've got what free, you should have a think about the rules first... Kingy didn't make contact with his hands to Stanley's back, and hung on to the ball for a while...

If he didn't touch the ball, it should've been Stanley's free kick... But he did, and the umpire called it correctly.
Good call Toga.
But I must admit we had a good run with the umps against the Saints last night.

Nige

I also think it's important that we point out that there's this new guy at the club.

I believe his name is Luke McGun. :P He's played pretty well in the first two games as far as I'm concerned, has he turned over a new leaf?  :o ???

Jroo

Quote from: NigeyS on April 06, 2013, 02:09:56 PM
I also think it's important that we point out that there's this new guy at the club.

I believe his name is Luke McGun. :P He's played pretty well in the first two games as far as I'm concerned, has he turned over a new leaf?  :o ???
In that first quarter he was super impressive, if only he kicked straight he would've had 4  :o
Playing his role and keeping Azza Edwards out of the side.

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: JROO8 on April 06, 2013, 02:22:13 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on April 06, 2013, 02:09:56 PM

In that first quarter he was super impressive, if only he kicked straight he would've had 4  :o
Playing his role and keeping Azza Edwards out of the side.
He kicked a few out on the full aswell could have got 7.