Bennell and Longer to suban and Kreuz/goldy
3 (27.3%)
Golby and Longer to Heath and Maric
7 (63.6%)
Lids and Longer to Suban/moloney and Maric
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

B_Fraser17

Just a quick poll, not sure yet on who to get rid of??
Mids: Pendles, cotch, lids, kennedy, fyfe, bennell, omeara, wines (mitch, viney)
Def: gibbs, hartlett, hep, golby, armstrong, pittard (goodes, stevenson)
Rucl: smith,longer (blic, daw)
Fwd: cox, rocky, dusty, jjk, karny, varcoe (mac, neade)
$21700
Cheers guys :)

Marcon

I dont understand why you would want to trade either Delidio or Josh Kennedy out tbh.

tommy10

Quote from: Marcon on April 03, 2013, 10:12:45 PM
I dont understand why you would want to trade either Delidio or Josh Kennedy out tbh.
+1

Noz

Why not

Armstrong to Heath

Than either

Bennell to premium
Longer to Goldy

Sapientia

The notion that people want to fire uninjured premiums after one week is seriously the bane of my existence.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Sapientia on April 03, 2013, 10:20:37 PM
The notion that people want to fire uninjured premiums after one week is seriously the bane of my existence.

i hear you but remember there are two trades to use EVERY round, this season is different.

even people who select a team they cannot fault will and SHOULD trade players purely on the next weeks matchup just to gain a possible few extra points, knowing there are two more trades the next round to change again and bring players back in.

seems crazy right? that is 2013 DT tho isn't it?

Sapientia

Yeah, but what could possibly happen in 1 round to change your decision based on a whole pre season of research. Virtually none of these players have shown they're going to even be playing a different role.

Colliwobblers

danger could get tagged to 51 points, Beams could have a quad injury and miss the first 3 rounds, that's all i got :)

i am sure there are others but i agree with you being an old school DT'er but not everyone researches and not everyone was sure or is sure of their teams.

B_Fraser17

I know it's not ideal to get rid of either lids or jpk but I need to find money to remove longer out if my team fast but I'm thinking bennell to suban/ moloney??
Thoughts

Colliwobblers

Quote from: B_Fraser17 on April 03, 2013, 10:57:54 PM
I know it's not ideal to get rid of either lids or jpk but I need to find money to remove longer out if my team fast but I'm thinking bennell to suban/ moloney??
Thoughts

burger could be named this week or at worst next why not go longer to burger, at least with burger you KNOW he is going to be at least a great cash cow as long as he stays fit and plays which if fit HE WILL