Help Colli Please - read then vote - cheers

Started by Colliwobblers, April 03, 2013, 08:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is my replacement for Beams :(  PLEASE READ BELOW THEN VOTE

S Mitchell - averages 121 in the west...
2 (3.1%)
J Selwood - safe bet?
4 (6.3%)
Stanton - i know i know but 2 trades a week and plays Melbourne this week
3 (4.7%)
Moloney - cash cow, wanted 5 elite mids but if he scores 90 again a must?
4 (6.3%)
S Thompson - danger should be tagged ahead of him and a proven star?
1 (1.6%)
M Murphy - still don't trust him to handle a tag - but wont get one this week v pies
0 (0%)
Cotchin - safe bet?
9 (14.1%)
Delidio - safe bet?
2 (3.1%)
A Swallow - 141 in a losing side can he keep that up?
8 (12.5%)
Mundy - unsure
2 (3.1%)
Barlow - unsure
3 (4.7%)
Fyfe - love him but injuries tagging ?
1 (1.6%)
B Ebert - 129 in a big win, can he keep that up?
4 (6.3%)
KEEP DANGERFIELD THEREFORE TRADE BEAMS TO WATSON.
21 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Nails

To be fair to Dangerfield even before the game there were rumours about him being sick and if he was then his terrible performance is kind of understandable.

Bradbert is someone that should be in everyone's team by the end of season. He will JET it this year.

Holz

I hate essendon but if it were me, In Stanton and Watson.

dons have no injuries, we saw what they could do last year uninjured. Just think they are in for a big DT year. Taking out the crows in adelaide is a good sign and now they come up against the dees.

Stanton 190?

charliesheen

Assuming this is the biggest issue in your team.  I would double trade and would not look back on it.

Mundy, Barlow, Watson, etc. 

henry

I'd hold danger to be honest, as others mentioned was sick and I'd give him another shot, you spent 500k on him for a reason! Beams to Watson for me.

powersuperkents

you shouldn't trade out 2 premo's after the very first round, I think the last option (keep Danger, Beams to Watson) is the best :) and if you must use the second trade you it on something more useful. Trade out a rookie who isn't playing on a cash cow with strong js ;)

Colliwobblers

thanks everyone got a cheer ... or two :)

seems watson is a must, but maybe keep danger too. 

moloney for cash

ebert or swallow or cotchin the most popular "other" options.

will have a look at teams tonight,

if i need another trade elsewhere for any reason = easy i'll just do Beams to Watson and the other one i need to make then.

if i don't need to make another trade for any other reason I will be back to deciding if danger should stay or go and if go - to who.

but thanks great response.

Thunderstruck

Colli - I have done the Beams to Watson move - it just had to be done and take the best available..

Keep Danger for 1 more and if stinks it move him down to Moloney...  ;)

Lions01

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 04, 2013, 06:46:31 PM
thanks everyone got a cheer ... or two :)

seems watson is a must, but maybe keep danger too. 

moloney for cash

ebert or swallow or cotchin the most popular "other" options.

will have a look at teams tonight,

if i need another trade elsewhere for any reason = easy i'll just do Beams to Watson and the other one i need to make then.

if i don't need to make another trade for any other reason I will be back to deciding if danger should stay or go and if go - to who.

but thanks great response.

What trade/s you end up doing Colli

Colliwobblers

Beams - Watson

Varcoe - OUT   Cox - FWD   Luenberger - IN

Kept danger, tho i seriously fear his score this week, sure he got 108 on raines last game but the two before that were under 60....

had to get the burger and next week i may have to get moloney and fix something else, so thought i would get getting burger in out of the way.

round 3 i will no doubt get crouch like everyone, and maybe get beams back in for danger?  we will see.

Lions01

With young star you cant worry too much about their old score as they weren't premium players then, Danger should go all right against us. Raines might actually be the Sub today, Beams has tagged before and Redden has been playing more accountable lately (Might be wishful thou, as I've got Karnezis and hoping he misses the vest.)

Like the Leuy trade too, He'll be a popular trade in a couple of week.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 06, 2013, 12:56:40 PM
Beams - Watson

Varcoe - OUT   Cox - FWD   Luenberger - IN

Kept danger, tho i seriously fear his score this week, sure he got 108 on raines last game but the two before that were under 60....

had to get the burger and next week i may have to get moloney and fix something else, so thought i would get getting burger in out of the way.

round 3 i will no doubt get crouch like everyone, and maybe get beams back in for danger?  we will see.
That sounds good, and if Dangerfield stints and you trade back to Beams he should be a unique because I can see how a lot of people would be dropping him. It's a win/win, Danger returns to gun form (and should be a unique as he was one of the most traded out players of round 1 (I don't see why it was only one game, some people just panic and make short sighted decisions) or Danger stinks up trade him back to Beams where the exact same thing is happening which I could see him at 4-8% team ownership when he returns :)