Help Colli Please - read then vote - cheers

Started by Colliwobblers, April 03, 2013, 08:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is my replacement for Beams :(  PLEASE READ BELOW THEN VOTE

S Mitchell - averages 121 in the west...
2 (3.1%)
J Selwood - safe bet?
4 (6.3%)
Stanton - i know i know but 2 trades a week and plays Melbourne this week
3 (4.7%)
Moloney - cash cow, wanted 5 elite mids but if he scores 90 again a must?
4 (6.3%)
S Thompson - danger should be tagged ahead of him and a proven star?
1 (1.6%)
M Murphy - still don't trust him to handle a tag - but wont get one this week v pies
0 (0%)
Cotchin - safe bet?
9 (14.1%)
Delidio - safe bet?
2 (3.1%)
A Swallow - 141 in a losing side can he keep that up?
8 (12.5%)
Mundy - unsure
2 (3.1%)
Barlow - unsure
3 (4.7%)
Fyfe - love him but injuries tagging ?
1 (1.6%)
B Ebert - 129 in a big win, can he keep that up?
4 (6.3%)
KEEP DANGERFIELD THEREFORE TRADE BEAMS TO WATSON.
21 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Colliwobblers

MY MIDS:  SWAN - ABLETT - BEAMS - PENDLES - DANGERFIELD - Wines - Viney - O'Meara  (K Mithell - M Jones )

OK so pretty set on trading DANGERFIELD   to  WATSON.

danger to be tagged by raines this week how can it be any better than last week?

so poll is for BEAMS  to   WHO ?

there is an option on the poll for KEEP DANGERFIELD and trade BEAMS to WATSON.

IF YOU VOTE THIS OPTION IT MEANS YOU BACK DANGERFIELD TO OUTSCORE EVERYONE ELSE IN THE POLL THIS ROUND.

Please think 2013 when voting - no need to hold trades and not sideways trade premiums. no need at all. 2 every week.

Noz

nostradamus

l agree with trading Danger to Watson.......l did it before rnd 1  ;)

so my vote went for getting in Moloney for Beams and spending the cash left elsewhere

nightwalker_1310au

Sideline beams. You got him for reason mate. Max score this week beam might score would be 120 tops and rookie on bench you might get coverage and they score 75-80 you loose ground of only 40 points. Why waste a Trade. Should keep him mate that's what I'm doing as for him for reason.

grimreaper

I'm giving Dangerfield another week, if not hes Watson next week.. But, if you can't help yourself.. To watson  8)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: nightwalker_1310au on April 03, 2013, 08:19:26 PM
Sideline beams. You got him for reason mate. Max score this week beam might score would be 120 tops and rookie on bench you might get coverage and they score 75-80 you loose ground of only 40 points. Why waste a Trade. Should keep him mate that's what I'm doing as for him for reason.

Beams is listed as 1-2 weeks , we have two trades every week, i would just trade him straight back in when he plays his first or maybe second game.

2 trades we get every week, we use them or they are gone, so it is nothing to trade him out and then back in again this season.

i would have agreed 100% with you in every previous season, but why lose that 40 points minimum you mention for a week or maybe two when the trades are there to use - or lose ?

Toga

Quote from: nightwalker_1310au on April 03, 2013, 08:19:26 PM

Not wasting a trade if it's gonna disappear if you don't use it... :o

I think Watson should definitely be high on your list of priorities, he had a mammoth score last week playing up forwards for a lot of it! :o

lolamusi

With 2 trades a weekwhy not dang to mollo and beans to selwood 8)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: lolamusi on April 03, 2013, 08:24:06 PM

good call, means you like selwood better than Watson?

MTTY

I seriously recommend Barlow. Feel he could get back to pre-Palmer days and is my tip for the Brownlow. So glad i started with him. The fact that Fyfe is playing mainly midfield and copping a tag is all the more beneficial.

Sapientia

Went with Fyfe. Cracker of a player and will gain cash. Best of both worlds.

Toga

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 03, 2013, 08:25:28 PM
Quote from: lolamusi on April 03, 2013, 08:24:06 PM

good call, means you like selwood better than Watson?

Yeah I like that one as well, but with Watson instead of Selly ;)

slipknot_4

Colliwobblers

Quote from: slipknot_4 on April 03, 2013, 08:53:55 PM
Ryan Griffen anyone???

was tempted to add him but those kids around him, and cooney, are stepping it up and boyd still to come back in, not sure griffen can be a top 8 mid?

not sure he can't either. but not keen on having any more uncertainties in my side after round ones effort.

Bones Bombers

Guess I have to say Cotch since that's my exact midfield 8)