Help Colli Please - read then vote - cheers

Started by Colliwobblers, April 03, 2013, 08:12:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who is my replacement for Beams :(  PLEASE READ BELOW THEN VOTE

S Mitchell - averages 121 in the west...
2 (3.1%)
J Selwood - safe bet?
4 (6.3%)
Stanton - i know i know but 2 trades a week and plays Melbourne this week
3 (4.7%)
Moloney - cash cow, wanted 5 elite mids but if he scores 90 again a must?
4 (6.3%)
S Thompson - danger should be tagged ahead of him and a proven star?
1 (1.6%)
M Murphy - still don't trust him to handle a tag - but wont get one this week v pies
0 (0%)
Cotchin - safe bet?
9 (14.1%)
Delidio - safe bet?
2 (3.1%)
A Swallow - 141 in a losing side can he keep that up?
8 (12.5%)
Mundy - unsure
2 (3.1%)
Barlow - unsure
3 (4.7%)
Fyfe - love him but injuries tagging ?
1 (1.6%)
B Ebert - 129 in a big win, can he keep that up?
4 (6.3%)
KEEP DANGERFIELD THEREFORE TRADE BEAMS TO WATSON.
21 (32.8%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Jukes

Any of Jelwood, Lids, Swallow and Ebert would be good.

But Stants would be great.

T Dog

Get Whatto there Colli....give Dangerman another week...Adelaide should be fired up.. ;D

Lions01

First of all Id be doing the Danger- Watson trade. He's super consistent and showed he can break a tag.

With Beams i'd be going a little left field and go Brad Ebert. I'm guessing once Beams returns you'll look at getting him back in (unlimited trades why not just trade the same player out)

Ebert has a 129 under his belt so shouldn't drop in price prior to Beams return, on top of that he plays GWS, Adel, GC. He should score big in 2 of those and make some decent money, come round 5 trade him out for Beams.

Flame

You must trade beams if injured- Watson is a great replacement!

I have Danger too and not sure what to do with him. What would feel worse- trading him and he pumps out 130 or not trading and he stuffs up again!! I like Sammy Mitchell!!! Could be biased though!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Flame on April 03, 2013, 10:27:13 PM
You must trade beams if injured- Watson is a great replacement!

I have Danger too and not sure what to do with him. What would feel worse- trading him and he pumps out 130 or not trading and he stuffs up again!! I like Sammy Mitchell!!! Could be biased though!

Watson is a certain in.

I love Mitchell too, but he has scooter this week  :-\

dillez

I'd bring in Molony myself and take the cash, think he's a must at his price, maybe give danger another week then trade him to Watson?

Adamant

Beams to Watson. Lock it in.

Watson is a star and will be a top 6 mid once again. Extremely consistent and will rarely dip below 95. Safe option.

slipknot_4

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 03, 2013, 08:57:07 PM
Quote from: slipknot_4 on April 03, 2013, 08:53:55 PM
Ryan Griffen anyone???

was tempted to add him but those kids around him, and cooney, are stepping it up and boyd still to come back in, not sure griffen can be a top 8 mid?

not sure he can't either. but not keen on having any more uncertainties in my side after round ones effort.
I think the main question mark above him is his ability in handling a tag and not the personnel around him..

He has Crowley this week who kept him to just 69 last year so will be interesting..

Colliwobblers

rowley is a monster but so is raines and keeping danger is ahead in the poll - followed by swallow  :o

Andrew

Out of who you have listed, I would do the following:

Beams -> Ebert
Dangerfield -> Moloney

Moloney is a must have for mine, going to make great cash while giving you an acceptable score for M5. A trade like that gives you cash to improve for next week.  Ebert would be my pick of the other premiums, but for me it's pretty much a draw between him, Barlow, and Stanton for a higher ceiling option. Ebert just has such an easy pick but I think he should start to draw attention from tags and/or he'll never be left so unaccountable like what Melbourne did on Sunday. That was a real slack effort in man-marking! But he's a ball magnet, even in his West Coast days he was he just didn't use it very well back then...

Trade Dangerfield, unless you've got a headache elsewhere? Not the worst giving him another shot but if Raines is named you can be sure he'll struggle to ton up, which would put his breakeven for the next match up near 200.

lolamusi

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 03, 2013, 08:25:28 PM
Quote from: lolamusi on April 03, 2013, 08:24:06 PM
With 2 trades a weekwhy not dang to mollo and beans to selwood 8)

good call, means you like selwood better than Watson?

well i certain like his consistency, and i'm not saying Watson won't deliver, it' just that with both of those trades you have saved 280k roughly, and to that i lick my tummy. especially if you have say longer, because then you got 500k = Maric. how nice isn't that :D
or you could upgrade your forward line, almost impossible to have a perfect fwd line these days

nrich102

Windigo

Ricochet

I would do this mate.
Beams to Stants/Jelwood
Danger to Watson

Spanner221

Do we even know if raines is playing? If not you have to back dangerfield, next 3 games are against teams which were in the bottom 5 last year.