Started by nostradamus, April 03, 2013, 07:24:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nostradamus

Just announced on 9 News......Beams will be out this week again

Mr.Craig

Not surprised to hear that.

its me lads

Beams --> Ablett

I still can't beleive that the dog Pies named him when he was never a chance.

Ziplock

haha, yeah it was a massive prick move :P

Justin Bieber

Spuds pick Beams. Pick a honest player like Cotchin who would not pull out... ::)

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on April 03, 2013, 07:42:54 PM
Spuds pick Beams. Pick a honest player like Cotchin who would not pull out... ::)

or Jobe  8)

Justin Bieber

Quote from: nostradamus on April 03, 2013, 07:44:26 PM

or Jobe  8)
Exactly. These players will not burn you.

nostradamus

Quote from: whatlez on April 03, 2013, 07:46:42 PM
Quote from: nostradamus on April 03, 2013, 07:44:26 PM

or Jobe  8)
Exactly. These players will not burn you.

to be fair though, l dont think Beams burnt anyone.....it was the poxy Collingwood selectors and Mr Figjam

nightwalker_1310au

News at the pie camp is that its not exactly a quad issue its more the so that beams went and got a tattoo a couple of days on his lwg prior to commencement of round one and due to tattoo healing and it slightly blistered NAND bleeds if you tap it they want let him play due to the blood rule. I for one have him and am going to keep him on the bench. Bring in the likes of Kommer or Mitchell for him this week. Either one of them will maybe score 60-70 this week depending of they get full game and that being said if that happens ill probably be short and down like 50  points. 

# do you think that viable or should I look else where

Sapientia

It beggars belief why you'd have him in the first place. The chances of him increasing his output again after that breakout are minimal and he can go down quite easily.

nostradamus

Quote from: nightwalker_1310au on April 03, 2013, 08:05:24 PM

News at the pie camp is that its not exactly a quad issue its more the so that beams went and got a tattoo a couple of days on his lwg prior to commencement of round one and due to tattoo healing and it slightly blistered NAND bleeds if you tap it they want let him play due to the blood rule. I for one have him and am going to keep him on the bench. Bring in the likes of Kommer or Mitchell for him this week. Either one of them will maybe score 60-70 this week depending of they get full game and that being said if that happens ill probably be short and down like 50  points. 

is this an Aprils Fool joke?

Toga

Interesting... :o

If you're that set on him I would seriously just trade him out to whoever you think will average the most for the time while he's out, and then trade him back in when he's back... That way you're not wasting points.

Andrew

Quote from: nostradamus on April 03, 2013, 08:19:47 PM

is this an Aprils Fool joke?

Even for a Collingwood player, surely he's more intelligent than that. I'm agreeing with the April Fools joke, if not a day late.