T.Goldstein?
12 (41.4%)
M.Kreuzer?
9 (31%)
S.Mumford?
8 (27.6%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Victorius Secret

Hello All, I'm still having difficulty deciding which $400K ruck to select. They've all have had great round 1 scores so please help by voting & maybe providing any comment?

-Kreuzer has been inconsistent in th past but could potentially have break out season?

-Goldstein had a dissapointing 2012 season but with McIntosh leaving we all know what Goldy is capable of as number one ruck?

-Mumford is massively underpriced but will he be affected by injury this season?

Thanks!  :-\ :-\ :-\

Gorilla75

I voted for Kreuzer in your poll. I'm a North supporter and I just don't think Goldstein's job security is real great with the emergence of Daniel Currie, although Goldy was great on the weekend. Just think Goldy would only have to play a couple of bad games and he would be back in the VFL and Currie would get a shot at first ruck.
With big Mummy he has smashed out huge scores in the past, but I don't think his scoring will be as good now he is sharing the ruck with Pike. Plus his susceptibility to injury and the odd sling tackle report make him a little bit too unreliable in my book.
So I reckon Kreuzer is your man, seems to have his body right now and will be a more mature player this year so I think he is cherry ripe for a big season. This is all just my opinion though, hope it helps you a bit.

Jigsaw

In the same dilemma atm.

Had Kreuzer last season and with Warnock almost certain to play this week, unless they choose Rowe rather (Hampson out), he will be sharing the honours.

Mummy looks the goods atm, although his history says otherwise.

Goldy could go either way, although if he can hold that number one spot off from Daw and Currie, then I don't see why he shouldn't smash out the odd 100+ score.

I guess once the Berger is on the bubble it won't matter really. I'll probably be going with Goldy at this stage myself.

charliesheen

Goldstein always no 1.

Hampson getting injured has thrown the spanner in the Kreuzer mix.  Will Warnock play more games now?

Jigsaw

As a Carlton fan, I'd say it is very likely that he will get the nod this week. I just don't see Malthouse giving Rowe a game yet, unless he would rather have at least one forward and one ruck over the two recognised rucks which is possible.

Warnock is terrible as a forward and without Betts as well, we will need another foward in some form this week.  Henderson could play forward, but I feel he is better suited in defense.

Sapientia

Kreuzer's probably got the most upside of any ruck playing this week and one year he'll break out.

I've taken my chances and think it'll be this year.

Footy God

Same problem, ruled out mumford
thinking Goldy but slightly concerned