gotta get viney?

Started by bob321, April 03, 2013, 02:41:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob321

Just wondering on peoples thoughts on dropping either kane mitchell or whitfield to viney?
Would give me enough money to swap greene for a proper premo.
Or should I drop Greene to viney and use the $400k elsewhere? Maybe terlich to hartlett?

timmyparso

whitfield to viney, with give you more cash than Mitchell

Dudge

Quote from: bob321 on April 03, 2013, 02:41:09 PM
Just wondering on peoples thoughts on dropping either kane mitchell or whitfield to viney?
Would give me enough money to swap greene for a proper premo.
Or should I drop Greene to viney and use the $400k elsewhere? Maybe terlich to hartlett?

Which ever way you decide to go, getting Viney in is a must in my opinion. It's a bit hard to make a call on Mitchell till he gets a full game, but as timmy said, u make more cash swapping Whitfeild

bob321

You reckon Mitchell will be the sub again this week?

Toga

Out of the two I would go Whitfield -> Viney but it's hard to make a call on any of them until they've had a few games. Whitfield was great in NAB, has good scoring potential, but couldn't convert it this week... Could come good though. Mitchell might be sub every week, not sure! :-\

I'd say try bring in Viney if you can, but I wouldn't be expecting scores like he did on the weekend every week!

Windigo

With all these trades you kinda gotta use them TBH.

I'd do it...

Jroo

Dudge

Quote from: bob321 on April 03, 2013, 03:26:31 PM
You reckon Mitchell will be the sub again this week?

Hard to say, if Gray comes in they could use Neade as a possible sub, but really don't know.