Keen to rectify the Longer Situation

Started by its me lads, April 02, 2013, 11:19:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

its me lads

I am now regretting selecting Longer and hindsight tells me i should never have selected him, he was never going to score well. (or was he?) Anyway i'm keen to fix the situation, i have Cox in my forward line so i could sub him into ruck then get Patton in forward line which frees up cash.
That leaves forward line Rockliff, Zorko, Martin, Kennedy, Karnezis, Patton-(Macaffer, Neade)

What are your thoughts on this? What are you doing with Longer? Going to try to weather the storm? In my mind i'm just saying i've gotta cut my losses and get rid of him.

Mr.Craig

I can't see Patton doing much better than Longer.

I've got Billy too and I'm pretty confident Leuey will be in this week so I'll sideways and go from there.

Adamant

RUC: McEvoy, Longer (Blicavs, Rowe)

FWD: Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, Robinson, N.Riewoldt, Patton (Macaffer, Neade)

At this stage, I'm going Longer to JJK via DPP or if Luey is named, I'll straight swap Longer to him and will wait a week before jumping on JJK.

its me lads

Quote from: Adamant on April 02, 2013, 11:32:45 PM
RUC: McEvoy, Longer (Blicavs, Rowe)

FWD: Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, Robinson, N.Riewoldt, Patton (Macaffer, Neade)

At this stage, I'm going Longer to JJK via DPP or if Luey is named, I'll straight swap Longer to him and will wait a week before jumping on JJK.

I already have Kennedy so thats out of the question, i have thought about going from Longer to Leuy but if Leuy takes a while to get going then thats points going away, if i put Cox in ruck then i should be able to leave my rucks alone. Then i'll just upgrade patton to a premo after a few price rises.

SydneyRox

hanging onto longer for another week, just to get a look at Luey and think Luey may get vested this week anyway.

Slashers

Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure the whole Berger/Longer situation should have been avoided all together. I've got a bad feeling the Longer to Berger hopefuls out there (yes, I'm one) won't find solace. And what a bloody waste of a trade.

GOD I HOPE HE DOES COME IN BANGIN OUT HUNDREDS!!

Money

I'm keeping him until Berger is back, yes he stunk, but if you have better trades in your sights do them first

Defoypro

With 80k banked I'm gonna avoid the debate!
Whitfield to jones/crouch
Then longer to kreuzer

Cox/kreuzer
Set and forget!

Andrew

Quote from: Defoypro on April 03, 2013, 02:59:29 AM
With 80k banked I'm gonna avoid the debate!
Whitfield to jones/crouch
Then longer to kreuzer

Cox/kreuzer
Set and forget!

Very nicely done and I'm doing something similar with a fallen midfield premium then Smith -> Kreuzer. The cash left over will be used for trades next week.

ronl

All you guys who are jumping on the Kreuzer bandwagon, beware.  This guy is as fragile as they come. If it can be twisted, turned, bumped into, become infected, need rest etc. etc. etc. he'll cop it.

Windigo

Was never keen on Longer either.

Will be going Robbo>Mummy & Koby>JJK.

Keep Longer for another week and see how Berger goes then jump on hm and go Dwyer>Crouch after I see how Crouch goes.

The down the track, DPP Cox back to the rucks.  ;)

its me lads

I had Kruezer during pre-season a bit but even after his good score i'm still not too keen on him.

yorgis

windi you trading out robbo  ?? do you know something we don't ??  not giving him another  chance ??