Dayne Beams?

Started by ChuangTzu2U, April 02, 2013, 10:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

I hate the thought of making such an error so I'll be sticking with it until Beams makes up for everything haha ;D

Colliwobblers

Best player in the AFl - keeping him if named.  ok ok ablett and swan and maybe a couple of others are good players too.   ::)

what i might do instead of totally trade the heart and sould out of my dream team is trade in crouch for mitchell or jones on my bench.

then i will have

swan - ablett - beams - pendles - watson (no danger you are out) - Wines - Viney - O'Meara  (crouch - Jones or Mitchell)

that way if Beams is a (dirty sneeky) late withdrawl, i have a good shot at getting 100+ from crouch on my bench.

yes he is as good as viney and wines and o'meara.

Crouch this week in SANFL = (31 possessions, seven marks, four clearances)

maybe that is what i will do....  what i wont do is risk taking a 24 again like i did round 1 with kmitchell as emergency  :'(

ChuangTzu2U

Settled on two options for my Beams dilemna.
Keeping Beams my team will be:
J.Grimes, Heppell, Shaw, Hartlett, Goodes,, Stevenson, (Pittard,Terlich,)
Swan, Beams, Pendlebury, Barlow, Wines, O'Meara, Jones, Mitchell, (Neade, Colquoun)
Rockliff, Zorko, Wright, Martin, Blair, Karnezis, (Macaffer, Dwyer)

Figure I can use some DPP magic with this one.  Otherwise I'll just go Beams to Ablett or Cotchin and Karnezis becomes Wright while Toumpas stays for Colquoun.  Seemed much simpler in my head!!

Colliwobblers

Quote from: ChuangTzu2U on April 03, 2013, 12:45:09 AM
Settled on two options for my Beams dilemna.
Keeping Beams my team will be:
J.Grimes, Heppell, Shaw, Hartlett, Goodes,, Stevenson, (Pittard,Terlich,)
Swan, Beams, Pendlebury, Barlow, Wines, O'Meara, Jones, Mitchell, (Neade, Colquoun)
Rockliff, Zorko, Wright, Martin, Blair, Karnezis, (Macaffer, Dwyer)

Figure I can use some DPP magic with this one.  Otherwise I'll just go Beams to Ablett or Cotchin and Karnezis becomes Wright while Toumpas stays for Colquoun.  Seemed much simpler in my head!!

If I was you - Beams to Ablett

but more important by FAR

ANYONE to VINEY  ;)

Ricochet

For those that have picked him, you have to keep him surely. Back your judgement and reasoning for picking him before the season started.

Dayze

Beams is a fantasy slut. I picked him becoz I thought he could potentially b a top 3 mid. As long as he is named I suggest u bak ur judgement and stick with him. I will.

elephants

Not on any injury lists I have seen today.

Hoping we are making a mountain out of a mole hill here...

Holz

Quote from: Ricochet on April 03, 2013, 01:24:42 AM
For those that have picked him, you have to keep him surely. Back your judgement and reasoning for picking him before the season started.

I picked him becasue i thought he would be great for round 1. was hoping to trade him out after pumping out a 130 (not a 20 mitchell gave me)

I dont like his early draw and i dont see him being a top 3 mid. upgrade target.

the danger porps

Im trading out Danger to Mitchell and Beams up to GAJ

GoLions

Out for another 1-2 weeks now. Trade away fellas.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: GoLions16 on April 03, 2013, 07:34:39 PM

right you are what a shocker

stanton - mitchell - jselwood - cotchin - deliidio - thompson - moloney - fyfe - mundy

that is who i will choose from

HAVE: Swan (13) - Ablett (13) - Pendles (13) - Watson (13) one of the above ?  with viney o'meara wines to also line up on field.

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on April 03, 2013, 07:48:23 PM

stanton - mitchell - jselwood - cotchin - deliidio - thompson - moloney - fyfe - mundy

HAVE: Swan (13) - Ablett (13) - Pendles (13) - Watson (13) one of the above ?  with viney o'meara wines to also line up on field.

why not Moloney and use the cash saved elsewhere?

nostradamus

Quote from: nostradamus on April 03, 2013, 07:52:33 PM

why not Moloney and use the cash saved elsewhere?

Woops......didnt see his name until l posted my answer  :P

GoLions

Mitchell and Jelwood both looked very impressive, same with Mundy the week before. I would say one of those 3, with Mundy being a bit of a cash cow and perhaps a candidate for M8 if he keeps these scores up for the rest of the season.