Main Menu

Zorko

Started by ShaynoB, April 02, 2013, 01:05:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShaynoB

Anyone got any info on him regarding his injury? Or was it really just the case of him not being able to handle the tag

fertalong

Pretty sure he wasnt injured or tagged.
He started off with a massive first qtr then just fizzled and did nothing for the rest of the game.

elephants

Strained a groin apparently. Was thus stuck down in the fwd line of a losing team... Never gonna result in good scoring.

After a week of resting his groin he will be back fit firing for next weeks match against the Crows!

ShaynoB

Hopefully he'll b right for this weekend then. Got a couple of other issues that need dealing with first

elephants

Zorks should be fine... All will be revealed on Thursday though and fingers crossed for no late changes! ::)

Tenfold

He definately hurt his groin just before half time and was severely restricted from then on. I would doubt he would play this week unless he gets a jab or its a very minor strain. You will find out later in the week. I tend not to like keeping players with groin problems due to the restrictive nature of the injury. Worse case scenerio see how he goes this week and make a decision then.

Jigsaw

Baring any injury, I'll be holding onto him. Can't judge him for one game really, especially when he looked good in the first term. Worthy of another chance.

Windigo

Yeah 26 in the first QTR, then was hampered by injury you'd assume.

elephants

Think I should revive this thread.

Seemed to be killing it on 53 at HT then died in the ass in the second half. I flicked on to watch the last Q and he was playing deep fwd with Rocky, flower you Voss.

What do we do? Hold? Slide out? Mmm.

powersuperkents

I'm keeping him. Karny and Kane Mitchell are my worries for this week :(

henry

Not sure, don't like what I'm seeing. Moloney having more midfield time and 2nd year blues have me wanting to trade him out. Zac smith to burger is one of my trades this week, not sure whether I should trade karny or zorko as my 2nd. Karnezis has at least a makeable BE this week in 65 or so, zorko's is 150 so is set for a big price drop. Zorko to premium or Karny to rook for cash is my big question this week.

Flame

Quote from: powersuperkents on April 07, 2013, 12:05:47 PM

This!!

hardnut

Quote from: henry on April 07, 2013, 12:13:15 PM
Not sure, don't like what I'm seeing. Moloney having more midfield time and 2nd year blues have me wanting to trade him out. Zac smith to burger is one of my trades this week, not sure whether I should trade karny or zorko as my 2nd. Karnezis has at least a makeable BE this week in 65 or so, zorko's is 150 so is set for a big price drop. Zorko to premium or Karny to rook for cash is my big question this week.
depends on how you view Zorko, do you feel he's a deadset premium? If not I'd trade him before he shed $20k, I was never keen as Voss is the new Lyon (but not nearly as good a coach).
Hopefully benching Karny is an option for next week as Z.Smith must go and you can reassess from there.

henry

Quote from: hardnut on April 07, 2013, 12:25:09 PM
Quote from: henry on April 07, 2013, 12:13:15 PM
depends on how you view Zorko, do you feel he's a deadset premium? If not I'd trade him before he shed $20k, I was never keen as Voss is the new Lyon (but not nearly as good a coach).
Hopefully benching Karny is an option for next week as Z.Smith must go and you can reassess from there.
Yeah that's what I'm thinking at the moment, got macaffer and neade on the bench. Can put one on the field with karny emergency, (where he'll probably ton up lol), trade burger in for zmith and zorko to any premo.

powersuperkents

Quote from: Flame on April 07, 2013, 12:21:22 PM
Quote from: powersuperkents on April 07, 2013, 12:05:47 PM

This!!
haha sorry next week ;)