Dustin Martin will avg. less than 80 and you heard it here first

Started by lolamusi, April 02, 2013, 12:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lolamusi

owenbond007

Noz

Has small good patches in games but won't get anywhere near a 90+ average this year his consistency is probably one of the worst in the AFL.

Would be lucky to get a 80 average out of him

Adamant

His tank is the only thing that's holding him back from averaging 90+. He is always 50ish at half time and finishes with 70-80.

He was apparently "tearing up the track" in the pre-season and worked really hard on his endurance, yet still couldn't run out the game last week.

Massive potential though.

Jukes

Don't think less than 80, but can't see him breaking 90 personally. 82-85.

Usman

Quote from: Adamant on April 02, 2013, 12:19:12 AM
His tank is the only thing that's holding him back from averaging 90+. He is always 50ish at half time and finishes with 70-80.

He was apparently "tearing up the track" in the pre-season and worked really hard on his endurance, yet still couldn't run out the game last week.

Massive potential though.

This couldn't be further from the truth! has been top 3 the last 2 years in endurance running at the club. He does have a serious consistency issue which I reckon is still just lack of ability to find the easy ball. This should come from experience! And when he has a solid and consistent role within the team this should help also. He is so naturally gifted inside and outside, I'm not sure they know were is best for him to play. Maybe he doesn't either?

jezzablue

jabroni

tbagrocks

The F.A.R.K.

Hahahahaha fuark me 1 game in the bloke scores a 70 and now everyone is having a crack at him. He is one of the youngest most promosing players in the league hes just had an average game first up. 10 bucks he comes out next week and smashes 120

Does this mean Danger, Fyfe, Goddard, Hibberd, Zorko, Zac Smith and co are also spuds? Jesus christ you lot

Jigsaw

Bit early to be making that call really. He was smashing it against my Blue boys, up until he was placed into a forward line role which limited his output.

I'm not saying he won't average in the 80's this year, just that it's tough to make that call with only one round down. I see a potential 90ish average if he stays central. Heck, he was named there on the line up for a reason.

tbagrocks

When one of the best on ground doesn,t make 80, really odd imo

Heppell? Really? such a low score for his impact, will he improve that though? Maybe I need to trade Hep? Surely not :o

sweathog73

After last year I couldn't bring myself to put him in for the round 1 line up. I watched him very carefully at the MCG the other night and he will be lucky to average 80! He didn't work off the ball at all and doesn't seem to have a good brain for footy as he puts himself out of the play with bad decision making. Potential is all this guys got. Lot of people here calling the same calls that he gets every year but I agree with the original statement.

Windigo

Quote from: tbagrocks on April 02, 2013, 03:44:42 AM
When one of the best on ground doesn,t make 80, really odd imo

Heppell? Really? such a low score for his impact, will he improve that though? Maybe I need to trade Hep? Surely not :o

The jury is still out on Heppell's ceiling TBH.

Ricochet

Still managed 21 possies but had only one mark. It was just a really tough night for Richmond in terms of DT scoring.

A classy midfielder to average under 80.... I don't think so