ossie85

Cape Town Cobras       v       Berlin Brewers       Newlands Cricket Ground
Moscow Spetsnaz       v       London Royals       Luzhniki Stadium, Moscow
Toronto Wolves       v       Seoul Magpies       Rogers Centre, Toronto
Wellington Warriors       v       New Delhi Tigers       The Basin Reserve
Buenos Aires Armadillos       v       Cairo Sands       Estadio de River
Sao Paulo Pumas       v       Beijing Bears       Estádio do Pumas
Pacific Islanders       v       Tokyo Samurai       TIO Stadium
Mexico City Suns       v       Dublin Destroyers       Fireball Stadium, Mexico City
New York Revolution       v       Paris Nice Lyon Reindeers       MetLife Stadium, New Jersey, USA

Highlights:
Toronto Wolves and the Seoul Magpies played in a 325 point thriller last year, a result that ultimately determined who made the finals and who didn't, with the Wolves finishing in 8th spot 0.67% ahead of the 9th placed Seoul Magpies. Can the Magpies get revenge? The Wolves won in round 1, but wouldn't be pleased with its scoring effort, while the Preseason premiers the Magpies dropped dramatically to a disappointing loss to the Royals.

Last year's grand finalists the Cobras take on the top-of-the-table Brewers in a match that could shape the season for both. The Brewers will demand respect if they take out a premiership favourite, while the Cobras can't afford to go 0-2 down early in the year.

Moscow were very solid in round 1 and look a smokey for top 4. The Royals had the nerve to hold off the Magpies last week, but punters will doubt 2 wins a row here.

Could this match decide the wooden spoon? Amazing to say this early in the season, but the Warriors and Tigers were very poor last week. The good news for them both is that one of them will win! Or at least draw.

Armadillos started shakey last week but stormed home to a mammoth 169 with many of its stars sitting on the sidelines. The Sands were scratchy last week and know that they will need everything to go right to upset one of the premiership fancies.

The Pumas and Bears shapes up to be one of the mis-matches of the year, and I can't see the Bears getting close to a Puma side looking to atone.

Tokyo were very solid in round 1 and would fancy themselves going 2-0 up against an Islanders team still finding its feet in the post c4 world.

Things don't get much easier for the poor Destroyers, who were solid last week against the Armadillos. There reward? Take on the reigning premier! A danger game for the Suns, but they should prevail barring disaster.

The Revolution comes home to America this week, but don't expect any gifts this time from PNL, who are desperate to get a win on the board.

Jukes

Moscow Spetsnaz

D: Shaw, Fletcher, Murphy, Dixon
M: Tuck (C), Fyfe (VC), Griffen, Ward
R: Sinclair
F: Martin, Higgins, Monfries, Vickery
Int: Treloar, Hoskin-Elliot

Emg: Walters, Adams, Frawley.

CrowsFan

Game just ended so putting this in :)

CrowsFan

Just saying the siren had not gone when jukes entered his team. I clicked submit as soon as it went yet his is 7 seconds ahead of mine...

Jukes

Quote from: CrowsFan on April 01, 2013, 06:51:20 PM
Just saying the siren had not gone when jukes entered his team. I clicked submit as soon as it went yet his is 7 seconds ahead of mine...

No I entered it on the siren; either your telecast is slow or your internet is slow.

Purple 77

Ah, Dammit. Oh well, it can wait a couple days now lol

AFEV

Gee you guys are keen :P Hope that doesn't happen every week though, it's a bit much. Perhaps just give points to teams that post on the Sunday then as the days go on the point reward is less and less?

COPYABLE PLAINTEXT BELOW

I Grant Birchall
II Dyson Heppell
III Courtney Dempsey
IV Sam Fisher
V Andrew Gaff
VI Toby Greene
VII Harley Bennell
VIII Tom Liberatore
IX Jonathan Giles
X Travis Cloke
XI   Allen Christensen
XII   Josh Jenkins
XIII Arryn Siposs
XIV Dion Prestia
XV Mike Pyke

Emergency   

I Jake Batchelor
II Will Schofield
III Nick Kommer

Captain Tom Liberatore
Vice-Captain Grant Birchall

*Subject to change.

ossie85

Controversy! But think Jukes won this one sorry CF

DazBurg

AFEV

Quote from: Sid on April 01, 2013, 07:01:53 PM
Hope that doesn't happen every week though, it's a bit much. Perhaps just give points to teams that post on the Sunday then as the days go on the point reward is less and less?
Quote from: ossie85 on April 01, 2013, 07:02:02 PM

Thoughts os?

ossie85

Maybe Sid :) We do have 10 points for first, and 5 points for anyone by Thursday midnight currently. Might be worth thinking about for sure

CrowsFan

Quote from: ossie85 on April 01, 2013, 07:02:02 PM

Yeah not a problem. I don't need extra points anyway ;)

AFEV

Adamant

AFEV

Quote from: Adamant on April 01, 2013, 08:27:02 PM
These scorecards look awesome Sid!
Cheers ada. Happy to share the template PSD with anyone wants it. Once you have that even people who have 0 experience with PS will be able to change it. Simple colour overlays to set them up each week now..hard work is done. :)