AXVS: THE 2013 PREMIERSHIP LADDER, DRAW & RESULTS

Started by Colliwobblers, April 01, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

seriously tho what happened to harper i thought he was going to be at least half good?

KoopKicka

Still dwelling on that trade huh? Im not, Im already keen for drafting and trading. ;)

Get over it already.

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on July 30, 2013, 03:00:54 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on July 30, 2013, 12:07:01 AM
we don't talk about THAT trade !

btw what did motlop score last week ? 160 +

that trae was not as bad as it looked motlop WILL be a gun and is a baby.

as for Harper - seriously who knows ??????
But you're not allowed to do 2 for 1 trades lol. The biggest thing is Motlop moved to another club ::)
In the inaugural season yes, but, not we have to delist players to draft, 1 for 1 is no longer in force iirc? As long as you have 40 players on your list before team lodgements?

Also with Rookie upgrading

Justin Bieber

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 30, 2013, 05:33:12 PM

But you're not allowed to do 2 for 1 trades lol. The biggest thing is Motlop moved to another club ::)
In the inaugural season yes, but, not we have to delist players to draft, 1 for 1 is no longer in force iirc? As long as you have 40 players on your list before team lodgements?

Also with Rookie upgrading

I was referring to that Harper isnt recongised as player lol.

Colliwobblers

i am not sure if we need to or want to change the trade rule to allow 2 for 1 player / pick trades....

trades still have to be "relatively" even regardless and to add a player you need to delist one regardless

and there will be the restriction that already exists on list movements regardless.

taking 2 players for one, not only forces you to delist two players tho, it also costs you two list movements.

not sure if we need to or want to change this?

probably need to discuss it.

don't even bother to ask for increased list movements however. :)

JBs-Hawks

nrich102

BB67th

1 for 1 trading restricts trading too much I think. Have it more like the AFL where you can involve as many players as you want in a trade (keeping with list movement restrictions of course). That way you might see deals that turn out to be more even.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on July 30, 2013, 07:56:07 PM
Its done in other XVs and the AFL

we'll vote on it. i have no problem with it - inside the allowable list movements. fair to say it will pass.

Toga

I still like player-for-player trading TBH. :)

nostradamus

Quote from: tbagrocks on July 29, 2013, 06:44:14 PM
Comp is close enough, true Roo, the very best talented kids, 20yrs and younger are at either Crabs or Llamas, maybe the Ales :P

But depth of top talent, some were bound too step up and be competitive enough!

Crabs have surprised me a little, didn't think they were any better than us! Well they won't be for long ;)

Chin up Roo, decent trading brought your team up to a top standard, just a little unlucky but as I just said! What goes around, comes around!

l think the Crabs and Llamas should be rivals, it'll give us something to bag each other about when you come up to Mildura to see me and Dazburg

nostradamus

...and we're very happy to have him at the Crabs too  ;D

Justin Bieber

tbagrocks

One for one is probably the best way still I think, keep it simple but effective I say! You even it up with draft pick swaps!

Colliwobblers