AXVS: THE 2013 PREMIERSHIP LADDER, DRAW & RESULTS

Started by Colliwobblers, April 01, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Quote from: NigeyS on July 15, 2013, 02:11:27 PM
Quote from: Adamant on July 14, 2013, 11:12:51 PM
That makes it 5 on the trot for us now, and with the Crabs, Eskimos and Strikers to finish the season, we should come home like a steam strain and will look to bring that form into the finals.

Still have a lot of guns to return in Boyd, Waters, Duffield, Moloney, Tuck and Cross too.

Can't wait for the finals!

I wouldn't expect Cross back, looks like he's on the outer at the Dogs. McCartney seems happy to play the younger guys which is good news for the Llamas.  ;D

Yeah, Bulldogs are definitely tanking. Cross is one of their best players. ::)

Doesn't really matter if he's not back, as long as Tucky can come back strong and close to previous form, I'll be happy.

nostradamus

Quote from: Adamant on July 15, 2013, 03:14:52 PM
Quote from: NigeyS on July 15, 2013, 02:11:27 PM
Quote from: Adamant on July 14, 2013, 11:12:51 PM
That makes it 5 on the trot for us now, and with the Crabs, Eskimos and Strikers to finish the season, we should come home like a steam strain and will look to bring that form into the finals.

Still have a lot of guns to return in Boyd, Waters, Duffield, Moloney, Tuck and Cross too.

Can't wait for the finals!

I wouldn't expect Cross back, looks like he's on the outer at the Dogs. McCartney seems happy to play the younger guys which is good news for the Llamas.  ;D

Yeah, Bulldogs are definitely tanking. Cross is one of their best players. ::)

Doesn't really matter if he's not back, as long as Tucky can come back strong and close to previous form, I'll be happy.

lt wouldnt surprise me if Cross is brought back soon to play out the season, he's a heart and soul player who is held in high regard at the Doggies. McCartney's too astute to let a player of Cross' ilk to go out on a sour note and risk damaging the fabric of the club

tbagrocks

The run through the valley of death for the Llamas is complete and we were very  much like the Demons against the top 8, well ....

Now comes a fierce matchup both will want to win except, the Vipers have their Captain back while Tibet lose theirs :-[

Our boys are confident that even with the Dangerman's absence we can challenge the mighty Vipers!

Colliwobblers

might vipers - are you kidding, we got smashed by the crabs, grigg the VC started sub, if i went lecras that wouldnt have been much better, that leaves judd ......

Beams still warming up he will captain again but not expecting 400's from him just yet.

going to be a tough game, if your kids fire you can hit 1800, not sure i can no matter what happens.

bring on trade time......  got much to fix....

tbagrocks

Maybe open up a July trade period :o  Or June! Not that the Llamas need to trade ;)

Justin Bieber

Toga

I'd be open to it Lezzy ;)

Although my forwards are looking alright already...

Colliwobblers

I'd take him but not sure i have the players required to get him...

Nails

tbagrocks

Quote from: Nails on July 15, 2013, 08:41:55 PM
Buddy for Tex?
Game over, Buddy to a new club v the best forward ever

Well, so much for my bid!

Justin Bieber

Colliwobblers

round 17 ladder up

the battle for the fial top 4 spot, and all the positions in the 8 heats up.

2 teams outside the 8 have a chance to make it, no one else does.

Colliwobblers

round 18 ladder up. One round to go, positions inside the top 4 are undecided but the top 4 itself IS decided.

positions inside the top 8 ( 5-8) are not decided but the 8 in the top 8 are the 8 that will stay in the top 8.

Justin Bieber

Tigers with the most points against by far lol. Elephants second lol. If my team was as lucky as the Gazelles I would be 5th lol

Memphistopheles

Hmmm looks like it will be a Dolphins/Folders first final.

Gaz vs Swan essentially...

Not ideal, would rather have played one of the Bears/Lambs first up.

Only way it can change is if we lose I think. Bears/Lambs % is too good.