AXVS: THE 2013 PREMIERSHIP LADDER, DRAW & RESULTS

Started by Colliwobblers, April 01, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adamant

Although our season so far has been down on our expectations, I think our consistency has been pretty good. We haven't been positioned less than 4th spot all year.

Don't think we'll move from 4th now though, not sure I wanna be playing Manila first week of the finals. :P

Please finish 1st Dolphins!

Colliwobblers

top 4 looking pretty set. not in stone but there is a break...

top 8 spots still wide open...

folders with swan on fire, or dolphins with ablett on fire.... take your pick, the ladder shows these two teams have been 1st and 2nd most of the season.

Dolphins have held 1st spot the longest by far.

Lambs and Bears the most consistent as the "for" points shows.

Folders coming home strong however and eating up the Lambs overall point for lead in a hurry...

But the only relevant thing in the universe, Beams got 29 possessions and kicked the winning goal in the magoos...  ;D

for the "wider" fantasy world, I would say.... timely given watsons fate......

tbagrocks

Other than the Eskimos a little low and the Dongs just out of the four, the ladder looks almost exactly how the betting and Tbag said it would be :o

He also wrapped up the Folders since forever :o 

Said the Ales and Strikers would be just below the top :o

Said the Crocs would be right near the bottom, Elephants would struggle and Vipers miss the 8 :o

Who rocks? :o

:P

Colliwobblers

yeah good calls, be interesting to see how the vipers go with beams back for the rest of the season, may make a BIG diffenence, may not....

still think we missed the 8 with him in all season, need to trade well this year.

tbagrocks

Need to nail your trade CW :D  ....  Yes losing your great Captain for 15 weeks is a big blow! Could have been much different!

Will the real Vipers please stand up!

Also CW, With Beams back, the SC draft league heats up, Rocks v CW in the final with Beams finally back for the Rocks? Also Pavlich and Waters, suddenly the Rocks look awesome, even with Scooter gone!

Justin Bieber

Elephants struggling? I think I've had an awesome season so far...

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on July 07, 2013, 10:49:14 PM
Elephants struggling? I think I've had an awesome season so far...
About where I said they'd be! But yes a decent season, Tex back and who knows? Or is Tex back at Loas?

Colliwobblers

round 16 ladder up, some movement.... to say the least

Nails

The folders are 1st but 4th?

Might want to fix that pos column Colli ;)

Colliwobblers

Toga

#Baaa moving into second! 8)

Elephants, Dongs and Tigers to finish the season, let's hope we can finish strong!

Adamant

That makes it 5 on the trot for us now, and with the Crabs, Eskimos and Strikers to finish the season, we should come home like a steam strain and will look to bring that form into the finals.

Still have a lot of guns to return in Boyd, Waters, Duffield, Moloney, Tuck and Cross too.

Can't wait for the finals!

Justin Bieber

nostradamus

Nige

Quote from: Adamant on July 14, 2013, 11:12:51 PM
That makes it 5 on the trot for us now, and with the Crabs, Eskimos and Strikers to finish the season, we should come home like a steam strain and will look to bring that form into the finals.

Still have a lot of guns to return in Boyd, Waters, Duffield, Moloney, Tuck and Cross too.

Can't wait for the finals!

I wouldn't expect Cross back, looks like he's on the outer at the Dogs. McCartney seems happy to play the younger guys which is good news for the Llamas.  ;D