AXVS: THE 2013 PREMIERSHIP LADDER, DRAW & RESULTS

Started by Colliwobblers, April 01, 2013, 12:35:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin Bieber

Lol really? You expect your 50 years old to play like they were when they were 25. That's like saying I wish Dane Swan averages 135 each year. Even though we know he won't.

tbagrocks

Toga

Quote from: whatlez on June 05, 2013, 05:47:22 PM
All Toga did was change all players WHO DID NOT PLAY to TWO PLAYING PLAYERS

Instead you want to change your whole side so you can argue?

Yeah exactly. I'm not substituting MY spud selections out, all I did was put Dennis Armfield and Charlie Dixon in for two DNP's. Which shoulda happened if pickers had enough time.

Go Lambs!

#Baa

Nails

Quote from: whatlez on June 05, 2013, 05:51:27 PM
Lol really? You expect your 50 years old to play like they were when they were 25. That's like saying I wish Dane Swan averages 135 each year. Even though we know he won't.

My best player and also the biggest disappointment is only like 25yo or so iirc.

Noz

When my best 15 are on the field and playing their best footy the Gazelles are easily one of the best teams in the comp.

Toga

I actually think you are a very underrated and dangerous team Noz! 8)

But nervy this week although I'm glad we aren't playing you in R12 with our Sydney boys out!

tbagrocks

Quote from: Toga on June 05, 2013, 07:13:22 PM
I actually think you are a very underrated and dangerous team Noz! 8)

But nervy this week although I'm glad we aren't playing you in R12 with our Sydney boys out!
I'm not sure how the Gazelles are even underrated? Always been one of the better teams and they will prove it!

Though if history repeats, as Power beat Crows, LLamas will beat Gazelles in Rivalry round? :o

MMMMMMMMm Roasted Gazelles!

Colliwobblers

Round 11 ladder up and some SERIOUS movers...

Jroo

UAE back in the eight  8)
And lol Dongs put of the 8  :-\

Nails

Premiership favourite start of the season in 10th...

Colli is tanking a sackable offence? If so can we change the rule?  :'(

nostradamus

The mighty Crabs have 4 wins out of the last 5 games  :o ........that's ridiculous guys!!!!! We were only expecting 2 wins for the whole season (against the Llamas of course  :P)

#nearlytheformteamoftheleague

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Nails on June 10, 2013, 08:58:50 PM

Looking at the score i had to look twice, but tanking is not suspected (yet).

You were always going to have at least one round like this over the byes with 8? premiums out injured?

you will bounce back, you have better match ups the next two weeks ( more bye players in) opponents having more bye players out.

whoever is playing the Llamas in round 13 better pencil in a win.....  (Adelaide Bye)

but the Llamas scored well again this week.

Get around some crabs....

everyone likes crab - except the Vipers, we can't abide crab - ( rivals)

nostradamus

Quote from: Colliwobblers on June 10, 2013, 09:33:28 PM
Quote from: Nails on June 10, 2013, 08:58:50 PM

Looking at the score i had to look twice, but tanking is not suspected (yet).

You were always going to have at least one round like this over the byes with 8? premiums out injured?

you will bounce back, you have better match ups the next two weeks ( more bye players in) opponents having more bye players out.

whoever is playing the Llamas in round 13 better pencil in a win.....  (Adelaide Bye)

but the Llamas scored well again this week.

Get around some crabs....

everyone likes crab - except the Vipers, we can't abide crab - ( rivals)

we'll be an itch you can't scratch Colli  :P

Nails

It's going to be embarrassing after we lose to the Llamas this week.

I reckon if we lose one more match over the bye rounds it'll be season over. Hard to make the 8 when we'd be 2 games out with a bunch of hard teams to come eventually

JBs-Hawks